Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Friend

8,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Explorer 0
Kestrel the Companion
Jade Rikku Curtiss
I'm mainly familiar with Martin Freeman because of his roles in Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, BBC's Sherlock, & the British verison of the hit show, the Office. Martin Freeman was awesome as Watson in BBC's Sherlock. I haven't seen a lot of his work so far but his role as Bilbo Baggins is my second favorite after Doctor John Watson from the show, Sherlock. Martin definitely did a really amazing job in the Hobbit. He was a great choice to play Bilbo Baggins.

Oh my gosh I totally agree! I couldn't help but see Watson the entire time, but he did do a brilliant job. AND OMG WHERE DID YOU GET THAT TARDIS?! I totally need one!

I couldn't help but think of Watson as well. Buy the Imaginary Friend evolving item. It will give you the TARDIS.

Dangerous Friend

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jade Rikku Curtiss
Kestrel the Companion
Jade Rikku Curtiss
I'm mainly familiar with Martin Freeman because of his roles in Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, BBC's Sherlock, & the British verison of the hit show, the Office. Martin Freeman was awesome as Watson in BBC's Sherlock. I haven't seen a lot of his work so far but his role as Bilbo Baggins is my second favorite after Doctor John Watson from the show, Sherlock. Martin definitely did a really amazing job in the Hobbit. He was a great choice to play Bilbo Baggins.

Oh my gosh I totally agree! I couldn't help but see Watson the entire time, but he did do a brilliant job. AND OMG WHERE DID YOU GET THAT TARDIS?! I totally need one!

I couldn't help but think of Watson as well. Buy the Imaginary Friend evolving item. It will give you the TARDIS.

Thanks!
Hahaha! I totally misread the thread title. I thought it said "Morgan Freeman," and I was more than just a little bit confused. I think Martin did a great job (more here). A perfect pick, especially because from time to time he resembles Pippin from LOTR. And that should come through because in the book it was the Took side that carried Bilbo off on his adventure in the first place.

8,075 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
totally agree! everyone keeps talking about thorin, fili, and kili but I am glad someone else agrees that Martin is great too. and yes i do want to pinch his cheeks and pat his head......

Familiar Friend

8,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Explorer 0
Kestrel the Companion
Jade Rikku Curtiss
Kestrel the Companion
Jade Rikku Curtiss

Thanks!

You're welcome.
Il Lady Fawn Il
yes yes he was :3

Familiar Friend

8,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Explorer 0
Ryla Raelynn
totally agree! everyone keeps talking about thorin, fili, and kili but I am glad someone else agrees that Martin is great too. and yes i do want to pinch his cheeks and pat his head......

I think a lot of girls want to do that to Martin. He is pretty cute along with Thorin, Fili, and Kili.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff