Welcome to Gaia! ::

He made a really great Bilbo.

He had great comic timing, easily making everything funny, and he just made the cutest hobbit ever!!!!

I loved his "wtf" looks that he made throughout the whole movie. He was great. XD

Your thoughts?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I absolutely love Sherlock, so the fact that they chose Martin Freeman to play Bilibo made me really happy. I'm also a huge fan of the Lord of The Rings movies/books so double win. and Benidict Cumberbatch is Smog in the next movie so ahhh!
Xxinpersonating_myselfxX
I absolutely love Sherlock, so the fact that they chose Martin Freeman to play Bilibo made me really happy. I'm also a huge fan of the Lord of The Rings movies/books so double win. and Benidict Cumberbatch is Smog in the next movie so ahhh!
I know, right???

I wanted to watch The Hobbit only for those two! But alas, I was deprived of Cumberbatch's voice.
Ofluckit
Xxinpersonating_myselfxX
I know, right???

I wanted to watch The Hobbit only for those two! But alas, I was deprived of Cumberbatch's voice.

Don't worry there will be a lot of him in the next two movies its just the waiting that's gonna suck.

Rainbow Feeder

25,840 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Cheerleader 200
When they first announced Martin would be Bilbo if/when Peter Jackson adapted The Hobbit, I'd only ever seen him as Arthur Dent & all I though was "Yes, perfect". He's just so lovable, especially in those kind off roles, & a great pick for Bilbo. Since then, my love for him has only grown (Jaaaawn), & his take on Bilbo is everything I wanted & expected from him <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I-I'll just leave this here. whee

Thirteenth Winner

20,815 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yes. Martin did a really good job. I knew he would though.
He just seemed pretty perfect for the role.
thanks dude who must have lots of time to give us this awesomnesseses! you rock!

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Martin Freeman is flawless.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers