Welcome to Gaia! ::

iNolo's Princess

Darling

omg the thirst was real in legolas, guys.
Forrrrreal. It was so cute *^_^*

Obsessive Bibliophile

34,440 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Nah, he totally deserved it, he was too snobby to ever give poor Tauriel a tumble so served him right.

Amateur Noob

Sure he was ahaha. I do like Tauriel and Kili together tho.

iNolo's Princess

Darling

soggy cats

they lookk good together, just looking at their faces, not height lol
tanqela
soggy cats

I think they looked good together to because thats just how it is.

Amateur Noob

tanqela
soggy cats

Yepp, they do! Handsome pair <3

Genius

I bet Kili is Tauriel's grandson or somethin redface Or maybe I'm totally wrong..
Legolas can't have any one he's mine talk2hand

Amorous Witch

Tullebukk
I bet Kili is Tauriel's grandson or somethin redface Or maybe I'm totally wrong..

You can have Legolas all the way as long as I get my fair share of Thranduil heart redface

Friendly Citizen

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bahaha so jelly.

Genius

Blood Red Skies
Tullebukk

You can have Legolas all the way as long as I get my fair share of Thranduil heart redface

Of course! Now, that's a fair deal emotion_dowant

Dapper Dabbler

10,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Pet Lover 100
I don't want to see legolas wheel, it'll ruin the illusion he creates
I'm glad kili came along and stole his thunder

iNolo's Princess

Darling

Blood Red Skies
Tullebukk

no. Thranduil is mine.

Friendly Werewolf

8,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I love this relationship between Kili and Tauriel. I personally don't think that they made it go too fast, it's slow but sweet at the same time. It's not like 'love at first sight' on both sides; its like 'love at first sight' maybe for Kili but Tauriel has a slow and sweet realization of her feelings as the movie goes on. Not to mention that scene where they are interogating the orc and it mentions how Kili would die from the poison. After Tauriel is ordered to leave and Thranduil says he doesn't care about one dead dwarf, when you see Tauriel's face as she is leaving, she doesn't have to say she cares because you can see it in her face. I think they portrayed it in quite a decent manner. And I also look at it from a different perspective. We see so few examples in Tolkien's works about interracial couples (Beren and Luthien & Arwen and Aragorn being two big examples) and that in itself says something. Who isn't to say that it could happen with dwarves and elves, the two races that are supposedly like mortal enemies or something like that? Tauriel isn't as close minded as Thranduil comes off as, so maybe she sees something else others don't. And that music....OMFL!! That theme that plays for them is beautiful. I must have that soundtrack. *Note to self: Christmas list addition of soundtrack for DOS*

Clean Hunter

2,500 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
but legolas is so sexy tho redface if hes good with a bow bet hes better in bed wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff