Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Foe

7,700 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
You are both more than welcome to have different opinions and I don't care if you have lady-boners for some "hot dwarf" in a movie. That is not the reason why either of us are bothered. In fact I feel like you've missed the point entirely. I can't blame you though, seeing as what I said was more out of frustration than anything else.That being said I don't feel like explaining it will make any difference here. So continue to enjoy what you enjoy and have a nice day.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
People are allowed to enjoy a movie for more than one thing (plot and attractive characters, for example)

Rants about decisions made to draw in an audience (ie: creating characters/romance out of thin air) that may or may not have viewed the movie otherwise aren't really a part of the topic of this thread. That's a topic that should be in its own thread. Not to say that the point isn't valid, its just not a part of this thread.

This thread is about the attractive characters in the movie, which may or may not be exclusive to a person's enjoyment of the movie.

I personally think that Fili is the more attractive of the two... ^^; Yes, Kili is very attractive, but he's kind of not Dwarf-y enough, and that made me keep thinking he was just some sort of short human. :p And so Fili jumped to the top of the list. Also, I love his braids, his beard, and its accoutrements. *lol*

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm 4'11", so I could care less if Kili was a dwarf. I love him so much.

Regular

Pierrot-Hime
Normally I'm only interested in Elves but Kíli, as a dwarf, secretly stole my heart. I have a little girl crush on Kíli for sure!
Too bad Jackson is hooking him up romantically with Tauriel, now I dislike Evangeline Lilly even more~

wat
wat
wat
No he must stay single
It's unfortunate that Killi is hotter as a dwarf than the actor actually is.
He was better in Being Human.

Anxious Fatcat

Ya'll take Kili. I'mma be bak here w/ ma Fili a'ight kthxbai.

User Image

Blessed Prophet

bunnykc
It's unfortunate that Killi is hotter as a dwarf than the actor actually is.
Agreed ahahahaha

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Killi: The only hot dwarf in the movie.

Aside from Thorin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff