Welcome to Gaia! ::

someone told me the hobbit wasnt a good movie.. was it?
I just got home from seeing it a while ago. It was really good because I'm into that kind of stuff
lorf of the rings is my alltime favorite movies.. return of the king is my favorite out of all of them

Noble Traveler

I thought it was good. I was hoping for better.. The Hobbit is one of my all-time favorite books, so I was really hoping that it would be awesome and it didn't live up to those expectations... It was a pretty solid movie, though. My major complaints are that it was too recycled feeling. It used a LOT of pieces from LotR soundtrack and a lot of very similar shots.

There seems to be a lot of people that either say that it's the best thing ever, or that it sucked. I would just rate it as a fairly average movie, though. Hoping the next two will be better.

Wheezing Gekko

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
i saw it about an hour ago...it was AWSOME!!! scream if you liked the LOTR series then you'll love this!!!

Pure-hearted Lunatic

22,650 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
I just saw it today, and I definitely liked it. I would rate the LotR movies above it, but it had some really good moments. Note: I have not read any of the books.

Lonely Genius

i absolutely loved tat movie!! i went to see it yesterday and i was on ta edge of mah seat the entire second half. is it weird that i laughed at the parts where other people were screaming their asses off?

Eloquent Tycoon

7,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
If you like LotR, you'll love this. It's based of the first 6 chapters of the book. 12 more to go in the other films! : D GO SEE IIIIT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff