Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Seeker

zombiebuttz
It was too fantastic for words.

lol you just described it as 'fantastic'

Devoted Seeker

Lufferkinz
I agree! I saw it twice and both times it was worth it. Martin Freeman is adorable!

why do you need to watch it more then once? I really don't understand.

Devoted Seeker

Simarlin
I loved the Hobbit!!! I so can't wait until the next part comes out!!! >w<
Oh I do hope they get the dragon right!

lol when it got to the ending and showed the dragon and the hills of the distance to there, I thought, 'Nope really need to go the the loo' please finish soon. lol

Dangerous Genius

9,450 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
1kaz
brown wizard do you mean the animal lover guy?

TT: Yep, Radagast the Brown. I know The Hobbit is a fantasy novel as well as a children's book. But Radagast was represent in caricature form. He was the most weak mage from the 5 big mages. However he was still one of the BIG mages sad Apart from that, the film is gold.

Devoted Seeker

TT Dirk Strider
1kaz
brown wizard do you mean the animal lover guy?

TT: Yep, Radagast the Brown. I know The Hobbit is a fantasy novel as well as a children's book. But Radagast was represent in caricature form. He was the most weak mage from the 5 big mages. However he was still one of the BIG mages sad Apart from that, the film is gold.

I agree

Bunny

14,600 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
1kaz
Lufferkinz
I agree! I saw it twice and both times it was worth it. Martin Freeman is adorable!

why do you need to watch it more then once? I really don't understand.

'cuz it gets better each time..?
Chyou Yuan
I saw it a few days ago with my best female friend in 3D. Awesome movie and the 3D surroundings of Imladris (Rivendell) and Erebor were just stunning! I am looking forward to buying the DVD to add to my already growing collection or Tolkien's works!
I thought it was awesome
1kaz
Simarlin
I loved the Hobbit!!! I so can't wait until the next part comes out!!! >w<
Oh I do hope they get the dragon right!

lol when it got to the ending and showed the dragon and the hills of the distance to there, I thought, 'Nope really need to go the the loo' please finish soon. lol

XDDD
It was a really long movie and I took extra precautions especially so i wouldn't have the need to leave to go to the bathroom; go before the movie began and no drinking a full large drink before hand! X3
I was glued to my seat the whole time! The movie really was worth it <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games