Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Hunter

2,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
barrl
Lufferkinz
I feel so lonely lol. I feel like I was the only one fangirling over Bilbo himself >.< Martin Freeman is sooooo cute.

you're not alone! Him and his little hobbit curls.. It's freakin' adorable. whee

I know right!! I swear Martin Freeman is made of kittens and lollipops heart :3
lmfao smile

Anxious Fatcat

Lufferkinz
barrl
Lufferkinz
I feel so lonely lol. I feel like I was the only one fangirling over Bilbo himself >.< Martin Freeman is sooooo cute.

you're not alone! Him and his little hobbit curls.. It's freakin' adorable. whee

I know right!! I swear Martin Freeman is made of kittens and lollipops :heart. :3

I couldn't have said it better myself~ 3nodding

Alien Hunter

2,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
barrl
Lufferkinz
barrl
Lufferkinz

I know right!! I swear Martin Freeman is made of kittens and lollipops :heart. :3

I couldn't have said it better myself~ 3nodding

I liked Frodo too, in LOTR... He was my favorite next to Legolas. But out of everything Bilbos my favorite :3

Revered Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
I am a huge fan.... the film was a complete disappointment for me.... and the fact they are stretching one book into three films? can someone say cash cow? T^T sigh peter jackson... you used to have your heart in your work.

Pierrot_Riku's Husband

Shy Pup

I always hear people commenting/complaining about how Thorin, Fili and Kili didn't look like 'proper' dwarves. Sure they might have done that to give the audience some eye-candy, but I just want to point out that not all dwarves would have epic beards and big noses. It's like saying that, for example, all Asians are supposed to have small, slanted eyes, and if some didn't, they wouldn't be 'proper' Asians. Even Richard Armitage (actor who plays Thorin, if you aren't familiar) thinks this so and explains it quite beautifully, it left the shitty interviewer speechless.

You have a pretty cool teacher though. c:

Friendly Friend

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
yellow lilly
User ImageI'm pretty sure that Thorin, Fili, and Kili are the most attractive dwarfs that anyone has seen.

what are you talking about bofur was the star of the show

Dapper Ladykiller

Ridley Lestrange
I always hear people commenting/complaining about how Thorin, Fili and Kili didn't look like 'proper' dwarves. Sure they might have done that to give the audience some eye-candy, but I just want to point out that not all dwarves would have epic beards and big noses. It's like saying that, for example, all Asians are supposed to have small, slanted eyes, and if some didn't, they wouldn't be 'proper' Asians. Even Richard Armitage (actor who plays Thorin, if you aren't familiar) thinks this so and explains it quite beautifully, it left the shitty interviewer speechless.

Very nice interview. Though, I do think that all dwarfs should have at least a good length beard. That's like their main characteristic/identity. In that sense, Kili doesn't look much like a dwarf to me. I want to agree with Richard Armitage but I also have these prenotions about dwarfs.

Pierrot_Riku's Husband

Shy Pup

yellow lilly
Very nice interview. Though, I do think that all dwarfs should have at least a good length beard. That's like their main characteristic/identity. In that sense, Kili doesn't look much like a dwarf to me. I want to agree with Richard Armitage but I also have these prenotions about dwarfs.

I guess it all just depends. I've heard a couple of theories that I think work pretty well in Kili's situation, and are rather interesting (the latter I'm going to mention). The first one was that he was still a bit young to have a proper beard, and the second one being that he's chosen to be an archer. It mentioned that because an archer would be required to 'kiss the arrow', where when one draws the bow back and that end would be touching the person's cheek, like so. They've also said that having a bushier beard might hinder the archer's ability to be able to use the bow properly, which makes sense to me.

I could totally agree with you. Because I asked many of my friends and they pretty much said they will tap that dwarf a** someday... Haha

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
lol nice going

Anxious Fatcat

Il Lady Fawn Il
I am a huge fan.... the film was a complete disappointment for me.... and the fact they are stretching one book into three films? can someone say cash cow? T^T sigh peter jackson... you used to have your heart in your work.

I agree with the feeling that they are splitting the book into a trilogy, but Peter Jackson said that he was doing that for the fans who enjoyed his original LotR trilogy.

Anxious Fatcat

Ridley Lestrange

Thanks 3nodding

And I've heard many people mention that, too. I can't recall, but I remember one of the actors had said a joke along the lines of, "dwarves start out nice and smooth yet when they get older they grow a beard and a longer nose." I think he meant it as a joke, but IMO I think it's (kinda) legit..

Anxious Fatcat

Monogue
I could totally agree with you. Because I asked many of my friends and they pretty much said they will tap that dwarf a** someday... Haha

Hahaha! If only, if only.. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces