Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Fatcat

Lil Anna Bananna
barrl
Lil Anna Bananna
barrl
Lil Anna Bananna
It actually made me a little made that it ended right there. I wanted it to keep going, it was so awesome!

Yeah, but it makes me super-di-duper excited for the next two movies!! 4laugh

I know same here !!

User Image

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl that just made my day rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

hehehehe~ I'm glad I made someone happy whee

Dangerous Mystic

yellow lilly
Yukai
yellow lilly
Yukai
When the LOTR movies came out I went and saw it with family friends and me and the other children (at the time) were all "dibs-ing" which character was ours. We used the age rule with whomever was oldest got first choice. Alli, the oldest, got Aragorn. I, the second oldest, got Legolas. Sarah, the yongest, was stuck with Gimli. She groaned and complained but we didn't back down or share our mentally dibsed characters. But she took her choice with pride and we made it a silly little game that lasts well into today.

Well, after seeing The Hobbit with my boyfriend, we were leaving the theater and I turned to him and said, "I never thought I would ever honestly say this: Damn, those dwarves were hot! Especially Thorin! Not to mention Fili and Kili!" I feel they did it on purpose to try and get the same following of women who like LOTR just for the eye candy.

Myself being a fan of the books and animated films originally went to see the movie because The Hobbit has ALWAYS been my favorite story. Not to mention the Dwaf's song... OMG that bass... I had goose bumps 5 or 6 times that whole song. So amazing...
User ImageLoTR came out during middle school for me (11-14 year olds) and all of my LoTR friends were Legolas and Aarogon fangirls. I simply love the movie for all that the movie is. But I wanted to fit in, I wanted to fangirl over a character just like my friends were. So I sat down and looked at each character. I decided that Frodo was the best looking for me. To this day, I think that Frodo is incredibly attractive. I swooned when I got to see him again at the beginning of The Hobbit.

To this day I don't know why my friend didn't go for Frodo. She just stuck with Gimli. xD
I think I was around that age when they came out too.

I always watched the cartoons of the films a lot when I was young too. They were my mom's VHS's, but I watched them more. xD
I could never really get into the cartoons for some reason. It didn't appeal to me and I felt awkward watching it. It's been almost a decade, maybe I should give it another try. Btw, I'm currently I'm 20 and about to turn 21 in two months.

I'm currently 22, almost 23.
But yes, you should try re-watching them! They are weird in the sense that some of the scenes are like cartoons traced over live action shots... But really that's the only thing that bugs me. Haha

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Darc Nightgale
Dreaming_Queen
Hehe....wait until the end of the third movie

Bring tissues. crying

^ this is very true
But I won't completely spoiled it for non-Hobbit-readers who are blissfully ignorant of the ending.
Seeing as there are so many Filli, Killi, Thorin admirers about .

Familiar Friend

8,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Explorer 0
That is one cool teacher you have. I admit that Fili, Kili, & Thorin were all adorable. I'm glad they brought back Frodo & Legolas. They were cute as well.

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Anxious Fatcat

Jade Rikku Curtiss
That is one cool teacher you have. I admit that Fili, Kili, & Thorin were all adorable. I'm glad they brought back Frodo & Legolas. They were cute as well.

She is whee I got those good ol' hobbit feels when I saw Bilbo and Frodo in the Shire again~

Anxious Fatcat

XxPixidustPockyxX
THIS.YES.

User Image

Galactic Shapeshifter

Hell yea. Hot guys be hot.
hi shrimpy brooken how the heck is ya dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Anxious Fatcat

invalid-logic
Hell yea. Hot guys be hot.

You know what's up. 3nodding

Familiar Friend

8,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Explorer 0
barrl
Jade Rikku Curtiss

She is whee I got those good ol' hobbit feels when I saw Bilbo and Frodo in the Shire again~

Yeah, that's how I felt when I saw them both in the Shire again as well. Brought back some good memories of watching the LoTR movie trilogy.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI
User Image

Okay, I haven't seen it, and I'm not sure which one is the brown haired dwarf fili or kili, but he's damned sexy.

User Image
HDMI

Alien Hunter

2,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I feel so lonely lol. I feel like I was the only one fangirling over Bilbo himself >.< Martin Freeman is sooooo cute.

Anxious Fatcat

Lufferkinz
I feel so lonely lol. I feel like I was the only one fangirling over Bilbo himself >.< Martin Freeman is sooooo cute.

you're not alone! Him and his little hobbit curls.. It's freakin' adorable. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff