Welcome to Gaia! ::

It actually made me a little made that it ended right there. I wanted it to keep going, it was so awesome!
hey people guess what my friend brooke is a hobbit no joke! dramallama

Anxious Fatcat

Lil Anna Bananna
It actually made me a little made that it ended right there. I wanted it to keep going, it was so awesome!

Yeah, but it makes me super-di-duper excited for the next two movies!! 4laugh
Pessa
hey people guess what my friend brooke is a hobbit no joke! dramallama

she is super short and ya she is a hobbit and she also is a leprechon cuz she likes green and is irish so she is a pretty weird friend i just thought u people who r bored should know that aND TELL EVERYONE

Anxious Fatcat

MoonlightShadow_XD
Yukai
yellow lilly
MoonlightShadow_XD
yellow lilly
User ImageI'm pretty sure that Thorin, Fili, and Kili are the most attractive dwarfs that anyone has seen.
Pretty much, the girls need some eye candy while watching one of the best novel-turned-film ever created heart
User ImageHonestly though, if the movie didn't have good looking dwarfs, I would still love the movie just as much.

Agreed!
Very true, but it didn't come close to the book which will always come first for me 3nodding heart

Same with me 3nodding
barrl
Lil Anna Bananna

I know same here !!

Anxious Fatcat

Lil Anna Bananna
barrl
Lil Anna Bananna

I know same here !!

User Image

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
barrl

Same here. I pictured him (actually all of the dwarves..) to look like Disney dwarves.. hehehe not at all what I expected, but it is quite nice to look at~

And even if they did look like Grumpy, Dopey, and Doc, I'd love it just as much whee

Likewise - actually I have to admit, I did have a tiny bit of the Rankin/Bass version of the dwarves mixed into my imagination. o__o I had imagined all of them with full-blown beards. But I agree, I'd have enjoyed them even if they ended up looking like Disney dwarves, lol.
barrl
Lil Anna Bananna
barrl
Lil Anna Bananna

I know same here !!

User Image

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl that just made my day rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Dangerous Mystic

yellow lilly
Yukai
When the LOTR movies came out I went and saw it with family friends and me and the other children (at the time) were all "dibs-ing" which character was ours. We used the age rule with whomever was oldest got first choice. Alli, the oldest, got Aragorn. I, the second oldest, got Legolas. Sarah, the yongest, was stuck with Gimli. She groaned and complained but we didn't back down or share our mentally dibsed characters. But she took her choice with pride and we made it a silly little game that lasts well into today.

Well, after seeing The Hobbit with my boyfriend, we were leaving the theater and I turned to him and said, "I never thought I would ever honestly say this: Damn, those dwarves were hot! Especially Thorin! Not to mention Fili and Kili!" I feel they did it on purpose to try and get the same following of women who like LOTR just for the eye candy.

Myself being a fan of the books and animated films originally went to see the movie because The Hobbit has ALWAYS been my favorite story. Not to mention the Dwaf's song... OMG that bass... I had goose bumps 5 or 6 times that whole song. So amazing...
User ImageLoTR came out during middle school for me (11-14 year olds) and all of my LoTR friends were Legolas and Aarogon fangirls. I simply love the movie for all that the movie is. But I wanted to fit in, I wanted to fangirl over a character just like my friends were. So I sat down and looked at each character. I decided that Frodo was the best looking for me. To this day, I think that Frodo is incredibly attractive. I swooned when I got to see him again at the beginning of The Hobbit.

To this day I don't know why my friend didn't go for Frodo. She just stuck with Gimli. xD
I think I was around that age when they came out too.

I always watched the cartoons of the films a lot when I was young too. They were my mom's VHS's, but I watched them more. xD

Dapper Ladykiller

Yukai
yellow lilly
Yukai
When the LOTR movies came out I went and saw it with family friends and me and the other children (at the time) were all "dibs-ing" which character was ours. We used the age rule with whomever was oldest got first choice. Alli, the oldest, got Aragorn. I, the second oldest, got Legolas. Sarah, the yongest, was stuck with Gimli. She groaned and complained but we didn't back down or share our mentally dibsed characters. But she took her choice with pride and we made it a silly little game that lasts well into today.

Well, after seeing The Hobbit with my boyfriend, we were leaving the theater and I turned to him and said, "I never thought I would ever honestly say this: Damn, those dwarves were hot! Especially Thorin! Not to mention Fili and Kili!" I feel they did it on purpose to try and get the same following of women who like LOTR just for the eye candy.

Myself being a fan of the books and animated films originally went to see the movie because The Hobbit has ALWAYS been my favorite story. Not to mention the Dwaf's song... OMG that bass... I had goose bumps 5 or 6 times that whole song. So amazing...
User ImageLoTR came out during middle school for me (11-14 year olds) and all of my LoTR friends were Legolas and Aarogon fangirls. I simply love the movie for all that the movie is. But I wanted to fit in, I wanted to fangirl over a character just like my friends were. So I sat down and looked at each character. I decided that Frodo was the best looking for me. To this day, I think that Frodo is incredibly attractive. I swooned when I got to see him again at the beginning of The Hobbit.

To this day I don't know why my friend didn't go for Frodo. She just stuck with Gimli. xD
I think I was around that age when they came out too.

I always watched the cartoons of the films a lot when I was young too. They were my mom's VHS's, but I watched them more. xD
I could never really get into the cartoons for some reason. It didn't appeal to me and I felt awkward watching it. It's been almost a decade, maybe I should give it another try. Btw, I'm currently I'm 20 and about to turn 21 in two months.
Hehe....wait until the end of the third movie

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Dreaming_Queen
Hehe....wait until the end of the third movie

Bring tissues. crying

Noob

Oh that Fili was serious eye candy to me. <3
The whole movie was agreeable! ^^