User Image

Wheezing Entrepreneur

lol no one? anyone?

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
The movie was absolutely horrible. Compared to the book, anyway. As a stand alone movie... yeah, it was still pretty close to horrible. But a bit more enjoyable.

EDIT: Well, apart from Smaug. *dies* He was.... *dies* So... *dies* OMG I CANT EVEN *-*

Omnipresent Guest

Nope, it seems to be your opinion man. And it's not agreed on! lol

Humorist

I liked it wink

Omnipresent Guest

Water bottIe
I liked it wink

I love your signature. You did make me look!

Humorist

Sir Oneiros
Water bottIe
I liked it wink

No one can resist the temptation emotion_bigheart

Omnipresent Guest

Water bottIe
Sir Oneiros
Water bottIe
I liked it wink

No one can resist the temptation emotion_bigheart

Well, I'm sure I could have...Maybe. No not really. Darn.

Wheezing Entrepreneur

Klabautermann
The movie was absolutely horrible. Compared to the book, anyway. As a stand alone movie... yeah, it was still pretty close to horrible. But a bit more enjoyable.

EDIT: Well, apart from Smaug. *dies* He was.... *dies* So... *dies* OMG I CANT EVEN *-*
lol thats what i meant XDD just ugh benedict cumberbatch makes me swoon XD

Lover

When he's like, "Don't be shy." emotion_dowant

Loyal Phantom

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
All three of the hobbit movies were distant in comparison to lotr.
I'm not sure what happened to make them far less superior other than its a really short story forced to be excruciatingly long. Revisiting middle earth was nice tho and the guy playing Bilbo did an excellent job.
They changed Smaug's voice for the movie! I was so disappointed. When the trailer came out and had the first sound clips of him talking it was SOOOOO DEEEEEP and awesome, I loved it. But then when the scene came up in the movie it was like, "??? they changed the pitch. Why did they change the pitch."

I probably would've enjoyed it more if I hadn't seen the trailer emotion_facepalm

Wheezing Entrepreneur

noruiwen
      When he's like, "Don't be shy." emotion_dowant
"step into the light"

Bunny

30,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
DarknessLoved1
All three of the hobbit movies were distant in comparison to lotr.
I'm not sure what happened to make them far less superior other than its a really short story forced to be excruciatingly long. Revisiting middle earth was nice tho and the guy playing Bilbo did an excellent job.

there's only two out.

Wheezing Entrepreneur

satan pizza
They changed Smaug's voice for the movie! I was so disappointed. When the trailer came out and had the first sound clips of him talking it was SOOOOO DEEEEEP and awesome, I loved it. But then when the scene came up in the movie it was like, "??? they changed the pitch. Why did they change the pitch."

I probably would've enjoyed it more if I hadn't seen the trailer emotion_facepalm
hmmm, i saw it on imax, so it was so loud so i didnt notice the change. but i know what you mean. I love that deep voice!!!!
Thorin's voice <333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces