Welcome to Gaia! ::

I do realize the nonsense, but I'm too distracted by Thorin, Kili, and Fili's attractiveness. xd

Dapper Werewolf

Perhaps it would have gotten in the way while he took side jobs here an there. Wanna work near heavy dangerous equipment that can easily snag your glorious beard?

Rainbow Feeder

25,840 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Cheerleader 200
distome
kailegh
Laili
kailegh
It happens :/ on the flip side, at least the Elvenking looks like an elf and not one of those mini ent things like in the animated movie.

When your son is Legolas and the legacy he's put in 10 years ago in the movie, he better be looking might fine good than the "mini-ents" from the animated movie.

I did think that Kili was a wee bit too human looking for me. Maybe more work in the nose and he'd be perfect. But, I guess they needed some fangirl support and decided to not to that.
Mighty fine indeed =w=
User Image

Really though, I think they just had a hard time trying to make Kili a dwarf OC elf Tauriel could potentially fall for.
So they made him a really short man. emotion_facepalm

I would have liked to see an elf fall for a dwarfydwarfbeardface? I think it have been cute. Y'know, if they're going to add in pointless romance, they may as well make it interesting? :/
Yes! It could've been adorable! Like Gimli interacting with Galadrial or Legolas levels of adorable. Level cutie patootie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff