The action scenes were too fast for me thou ^ ^'

Kalib's Wife

Tiny Shapeshifter

13,750 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: KO 200
Yoshiki-san
Damn! I haven't watched it yet but I really want to. I'm just curious to see if the quality is really all t hat different. The problem is that 3D glasses are really uncomfortable over my normal glasses. It's a pain in the a** and I already went through it once for the normal 3D version.
Sigh, makes me regret never getting into wearing contact lenses.

Same, it really sucks.
But I did it anyway for this movie. And I think it was worth it.

The first few minutes it seemed a little weird but i liked how it makes it look like you are seeing objects that are physically in front of you.
I strongly disliked it, to say the least. smile I will withhold my rage...for now.
I loved the higher frame rate, but when the camera looked straight down into a cavern, or waterfall - I always got vertigo. Never had that happen before from a film.
I really enjoyed it, actually! It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but within 15-20 mins my eyes adjusted pretty well. I found the the extra fps made the cgi slightly more detailed. The details and texture of the pale orc's skin was the most noticeable difference for computer generated images, in my opinion.

I had no problems with headaches, vertigo, or nausea.

Chatty Conversationalist

lalala439
I really enjoyed it, actually! It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but within 15-20 mins my eyes adjusted pretty well. I found the the extra fps made the cgi slightly more detailed. The details and texture of the pale orc's skin was the most noticeable difference for computer generated images, in my opinion.

I had no problems with headaches, vertigo, or nausea.

Yeah, the pale orc tripped me out a bit because I could tell the difference.
No vertigo or nausea here either, just a fun visual ride.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

Im finally going to see it this weekend, but I've worked with the guys who made the film and i've seen all the work they did to create the 48fps and I will say this.

People reacted the same to HD/blue-ray and this is no different, hell even color TV had its haters! quality has to go up that's it if filmmaker don't move forward with quality it will begin to sour.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff