Welcome to Gaia! ::

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Viral Protocol
God-the-almighty
Viral Protocol
God-the-almighty
Viral Protocol

But its easier to outrun those brains if the bodies they are in are fat and get winded easily
Or you could pick me, I'm crippled.

I dont know, I would have to find a broom stick to put in the wheels of your chair and that could slow me down
I come with a cane.

How convenient, I change my answer then to nine fat people and the cripple
I'm a fat cripple, no need to lower your standards.
God-the-almighty
Viral Protocol
God-the-almighty
Viral Protocol
God-the-almighty
Viral Protocol

But its easier to outrun those brains if the bodies they are in are fat and get winded easily
Or you could pick me, I'm crippled.

I dont know, I would have to find a broom stick to put in the wheels of your chair and that could slow me down
I come with a cane.

Even better, its like two in one

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Viral Protocol
God-the-almighty
Viral Protocol
God-the-almighty
Viral Protocol

I come with a cane.

Even better, its like two in one
There you go.

Questionable Grabber

Pretty much goes like this.

If you didn't add me to your group you might as well be dead. Just sayin'.

Sparkly Lunatic

Y'know, I would actually wager not all fat people would die in the zombie apocalypse. At least not everyone within the 200-300 range that lived in the South / Mid-West and literally has a gun-rack with a gun-rack on it, lots of isolated land between them and larger cities, etc.

"Herds" happen sure but they're probably about as likely as a random zombie popping by your house miles away from the nearest gas station much less city.

So they wouldn't die unless it was by their own terms, from being idiots, or just from starving to death which they won't because they're fat and so long as the water works they'll live for over a month.
SWFTWLF
Y'know, I would actually wager not all fat people would die in the zombie apocalypse. At least not everyone within the 200-300 range that lived in the South / Mid-West and literally has a gun-rack with a gun-rack on it, lots of isolated land between them and larger cities, etc.

"Herds" happen sure but they're probably about as likely as a random zombie popping by your house miles away from the nearest gas station much less city.

So they wouldn't die unless it was by their own terms, from being idiots, or just from starving to death which they won't because they're fat and so long as the water works they'll live for over a month.

Unless they get "Otis'd"

Eloquent Conversationalist

Oh boy.
Id choose:
Ash & Naby because they could deff kick a**.
Carly because she is pretty and I need a girl with me.
iiAppleCider because I need another gay guy, sex duh.
Kiki because I love her.
And with 2 girls and 2 straight guys; everyone is happy.
Uhhhhhmmmm.
I think thats it.
I could kick zombie a** myself.
So everyone else can just fend for themselves.

CornOnMyDare's Senpai

when they come. im heading to Wisconsin.
ava-xx
all the army people that are in here lol because they'd own.
and organicthunderz, because he's my fave

wow what about me neutral

6,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
mitchell hilton
none of them
Viral Protocol
The ten fattest ******** here, Im going to need bait/sacrifices if Im going to make it through
you and the fat ******** you find
desperate for a tentv0
Viral Protocol
The ten fattest ******** here, Im going to need bait/sacrifices if Im going to make it through
you and the fat ******** you find

rofl rofl

Sparkly Lunatic

Viral Protocol
SWFTWLF

Unless they get "Otis'd"

LOL Fat Otis.

In the comics Otis looked more like Daryl and the only reason he died was because he was an idiot. lol rednecks.

Dapper Dabbler

SWFTWLF
El Koopitan
SWFTWLF
El Koopitan
SWFTWLF
El Koopitan
Headshots first, whiskey second.
s**t, rule number one always shoot sober.
See what i mean.

I'm Irish, we never shoot sober.

Plus who said I'd be drinking while I was shooting? My gun kicks and steady aim requires both hands.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like how you think, but nah drinking or sober I'd wager I'll still hit more zeds. Best believe I would rather them stay dead than me become dead.

You best be Columbus while I be Tallahassee with that attitude about my terms.
The bitchniess is killing me.
Columbus?
Really?
Id be Tallahassee with a vajay and knives instead of guns kk

Knives are nice but could potentially lead to an infection via pores, open wounds, etc.. Something with a little longer reach like, say, a bat or a machete, offer the same none-bullet options and keep things at a distance.

.. no.
I like knives.
ninja

Greedy Capitalist

Sergei B Simonov. (Kinda ex-GDer?)
Because he has guns and knows how to use them, take them apart, this and that.
& It's easier to survive in a smaller group.
Ofc reproduction would be in place~

Oh...and Halabred.
I need my geek buddy to talk to, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out