Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your opinion on abortion and do you think it should be a law? I don't think abortion should have laws. It is up to the person. Now personally I am against abortion, because I think it is murder except under certain circumstances, but I don't think there should be a law because the law would be screwed up and would just keep changing.
I seriously don't care if a woman gets an abortion. It's her life.
It should only be leagle if rape was involved to concieve. But that's just my point of view.

It is up to that person, I do do not think that there should be laws.

and technically the baby isn't alive when you abort it, so I'm not against it either.

it depends on how you look at it, I guess.

some people would be like me and say the baby is not alive, which it's not.

But then again some people would say that it one day will be alive and be against it.

but personally, I'm not against it, and I do not believe there should be laws.
I think that there should NOT be laws on abortion.

It is the choice of the mother, not the choice of the state.

If you can't support your child, you have three options:

1. Raise the child in poverty.

2. Abort it.

3. Put it up for adoption.

If you're thinking that only two of those are reasonable outcomes, then you're a ******** genious!

I recently helped a female friend of mine get an abortion. I wasn't going to let her ******** ruin her whole damned life.

And guess what? She's back in school, doing well again. She'll actually graduate. Whereas, if she had kept it, she'd be staying home every damned day and failing all of her classes.

Abortion for teh win!
its fine by me
How is it murder, when the child isn't even developed yet? o-o
h.Naoto
What is your opinion on abortion and do you think it should be a law? I don't think abortion should have laws. It is up to the person. Now personally I am against abortion, because I think it is murder except under certain circumstances, but I don't think there should be a law because the law would be screwed up and would just keep changing.
no, i dont think there should be a law because alot of peole would have problems with that because some people cant have babies, and most of it's personal opinion. me myself am against it, but it would cause more trouble than we need/deserve now.

rant finished. 3nodding
Cio Teh Doom

It's murder in the same sense that pulling a single strand of hair out could be considered "Murder".
We need less people, so I'm all for abortion. biggrin
I don't think the abortion situation should be paid any attention to.
If a woman wants an abortion, then good for her.
It doesn't affect me any.

((I'm a girl. Just so nobody gets all OMG you're a guy you can't decide! Which is utter bullshit. x.X))

There shouldn't be any laws on abortion. My mother was pregnant when she was thirteen; no, it wasn't rape. She was a tad bit screwed-up - and if she'd had me at that age, I would be very screwed up.

She had an abortion, realized that sex at her age wasn't a good idea, and waited. In her twenties, she had me, and I'm a perfectly normal... very perverted fourteen-year-old. o.O
Abortion is a very sensitive issue.

However. In certain circumstances, I believe a girl, if she choose to participate in sex should have to live with the consequences. We don't condone murdering adults just cause they get in the way of our lives. If you have an affair with someone, and somebody else finds out, you can't just kill off that person to make your life easier.

*shrug* Abortion should not be used like whiteout. If you're going to be mature enough to engage in sex, you should be mature enough to not take the easy way out.

Of course, with rape and incest, the situation is different, and while I still think abortion is basically ending an innocent life because something crappy happened to you, I can understand the desire to try and erase anything that reminds you of the event.

But using abortion as damage control for situation you willingly went into without considering the consequences, I say you should carry the child and don't destoy it because you didn't think.

As far as laws? Laws like this are a catch-22. By leaving abortion legal, it assures us that abortions, should a woman choose to have one, will be carried out safely. If we ban abortion, a black market, back alley abortion business will spring up, and that's not so good.

I still think it should be a matter for the state, not the nation, though.

Bottom line, it's really easy to not get pregnant. Just don't have sex till you want a kid.
meebers
h.Naoto
no, i dont think there should be a law because alot of peole would have problems with that because some people cant have babies, and most of it's personal opinion. me myself am against it, but it would cause more trouble than we need/deserve now.

rant finished. 3nodding

The hell are you even talking about?
La Li Lu Le Lo
Cio Teh Doom

It's murder in the same sense that pulling a single strand of hair out could be considered "Murder".

Wonderful metaphor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces