GIMME DAT GOLD 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 70 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Baritonius
Fullmetal_Veterinarian
Baritonius
Fullmetal_Veterinarian
Baritonius

Sex goes against your religion? Count me out, I'll sex up the whole damned place!
You really need to read the post. I said sex with RANDOM PARTNERS WILLY-NILLY! That's a cespool of disease right there, like it or not. A disaster waiting to happen eventually. However. sex with a single life-partner is completely fine!

Perhaps you need to read your own post. You clearly stated that having sex with anyone is excitement that is against your religion.
And STD's were not a problem back then. If you were to read any historical document, you will find no mention of weird illnesses that were believed to come from sexual activities.
Please stop putting words in my mouth!
Quote:
What you call excitment, I call disgusting! ...Who'd want to spread diseases faster by having sex with random partners willy-nilly?
That is EXACTLY what I said. And in case you didn't catch it this time, I indicate that having sex with RANDOM PARTNERS CARELESSLY (aka, willy-nilly) is what I consider wrong, sensless, and a precursor to disease. AND! Back then, they didn't have microscopes to figure things out! BACK THEN they believed if you put a few ingredients together you can make a cow, or something! You must keep things into context, here! They may have thought that the STD's were a blessing or whatnot, if that's the type of culture you're referring to...

I'm not puttin words in your mouth. Here. Let's take out the parts that do not fit.

Quote:
Who'd want to spread diseases faster by having sex with random partners willy-nilly? Why is it "boring" to have a bit of self constraint? Personally, it's quite easy to find excitement without doing anything that goes against my religion!

So, as I translated it. "Having sex with random individuals increases the risk of STD's and that goes against my religion."

And, as AgnstTron has stated, little knowlege was known about STD's or any other ailment to the body. These was a generation that thought Freckles was a disease. Sex was not bad because 1)They had no knowlege that it could be bad and, 2) It was a holiday tradition to have sex with your friend to show love and caring. Sound bad? Maybe. But in all honesty, it could have been a nice idea back then. Having sex was a sign of true love.
Having sex with random people DOES go against my religion...I thought I got that through to you! And the fact that we save ourselves for that one person we want to spend the rest of our lives with is one of the greatest forms of love out there! It makes sexual intercourse a much more valued form of love due to the fact that it's not as redily available in the unmarried population...that's how I see it anyway. If you have sex with random people willy nilly as I stated before, it quickly becomes common, and therefore looses it's sense of love, degrading it down to more of a handshake...however this handshake can yeild more diseases than a random cold here or there.
M-mann
logi74
Fullmetal_Veterinarian
logi74
Fullmetal_Veterinarian
That is EXACTLY what I said. And in case you didn't catch it this time, I indicate that having sex with RANDOM PARTNERS CARELESSLY (aka, willy-nilly) is what I consider wrong, sensless, and a precursor to disease. AND! Back then, they didn't have microscopes to figure things out! BACK THEN they believed if you put a few ingredients together you can make a cow, or something! You must keep things into context, here! They may have thought that the STD's were a blessing or whatnot, if that's the type of culture you're referring to...

Well fine, pick the ones who were tested and make them wear condoms.
AND THEN ******** IN AN ALL NIGHT ORGY.
dolt...viruses and many bacteria can move through the microscopic holes in condoms...really, you think disease is THAT simple?

So then why do we even HAVE condoms?
neutral
pirate
To prevent preganancy maybe? It's stretch but I'm sure that's what they're for.

Oh man, we're not even talking about that.
THEY PREVENT p***s FROM TOUCHING v****a TOO
= NO HERPES
CRITICAL ERROR!!
CRITICAL ERROR!!
ALERT!
ALERT!

THREAD INTELLIGENCE HAS FALLEN BELOW 5%
THIS THREAD HAS PERFORMED AN ILLEGAL OPERATION AND WILL BE SPAM-A-FIED.

RUN C:/thread_hijack.exe
AngstTron 7600
CRITICAL ERROR!!
CRITICAL ERROR!!
ALERT!
ALERT!

Clever.

idea
AngstTron 7600
CRITICAL ERROR!!
CRITICAL ERROR!!
ALERT!
ALERT!

Dammit, now we're screwed. Thanks a lot guy who doesn't know what condoms are for.

But really, when you see the condom advertisments are they marketing to those who don't want an STD or don't want Pregnancy?
COMMENCING THREAD HIJACK
PLEASE SAVE ALL FILES AND CLOSE ALL OTHER OPEN APPLICATIONS

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
You leave out the fact that "back in the day," life was shorter. You had to fight every year to store up enough food for winter. You had no central heating. There wasn't anything approaching modern medicine, so if you got sick, you were on your own.

Modern religion may not be as fun, but I'm glad that I live in this era.
Fullmetal_Veterinarian
Baritonius
Fullmetal_Veterinarian
Baritonius
Fullmetal_Veterinarian
You really need to read the post. I said sex with RANDOM PARTNERS WILLY-NILLY! That's a cespool of disease right there, like it or not. A disaster waiting to happen eventually. However. sex with a single life-partner is completely fine!

Perhaps you need to read your own post. You clearly stated that having sex with anyone is excitement that is against your religion.
And STD's were not a problem back then. If you were to read any historical document, you will find no mention of weird illnesses that were believed to come from sexual activities.
Quote:
What you call excitment, I call disgusting! ...Who'd want to spread diseases faster by having sex with random partners willy-nilly?

I'm not puttin words in your mouth. Here. Let's take out the parts that do not fit.

Quote:
Who'd want to spread diseases faster by having sex with random partners willy-nilly? Why is it "boring" to have a bit of self constraint? Personally, it's quite easy to find excitement without doing anything that goes against my religion!

So, as I translated it. "Having sex with random individuals increases the risk of STD's and that goes against my religion."

And, as AgnstTron has stated, little knowlege was known about STD's or any other ailment to the body. These was a generation that thought Freckles was a disease. Sex was not bad because 1)They had no knowlege that it could be bad and, 2) It was a holiday tradition to have sex with your friend to show love and caring. Sound bad? Maybe. But in all honesty, it could have been a nice idea back then. Having sex was a sign of true love.
Having sex with random people DOES go against my religion...I thought I got that through to you! And the fact that we save ourselves for that one person we want to spend the rest of our lives with is one of the greatest forms of love out there! It makes sexual intercourse a much more valued form of love due to the fact that it's not as redily available in the unmarried population...that's how I see it anyway. If you have sex with random people willy nilly as I stated before, it quickly becomes common, and therefore looses it's sense of love, degrading it down to more of a handshake...however this handshake can yeild more diseases than a random cold here or there.

That's the MODERN form of love. It was spawned from a church that was sick and tired of having their wives being ******** by their best friends.
Love changes, hun. It has not remained the same throughout history. Now, instead of havin four or five wives, a man is only ALLOWED to have one by law.
Also, having sex with one person proves nothing about love. I think you said that there was more to life then sex (correct me if I'm wrong). Well, isn't there more to love then sex? Love is a feeling, not an action.
M-mann
AngstTron 7600
CRITICAL ERROR!!
CRITICAL ERROR!!
ALERT!
ALERT!

Dammit, now we're screwed. Thanks a lot guy who doesn't know what condoms are for.

But really, when you see the condom advertisments are they marketing to those who don't want an STD or don't want Pregnancy?

We weren't ******** talking about pregnancy, dolt.
Go to another thread, where you can talk about the proper use of condoms all you want.
AngstTron 7600
COMMENCING THREAD HIJACK
PLEASE SAVE ALL FILES AND CLOSE ALL OTHER OPEN APPLICATIONS

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Error 404 File thread_hijack.exe was not found, please contact your system administrator.
Anatometal
User Image

LOL NICE
logi74
M-mann
logi74
Fullmetal_Veterinarian
logi74

Well fine, pick the ones who were tested and make them wear condoms.
AND THEN ******** IN AN ALL NIGHT ORGY.
dolt...viruses and many bacteria can move through the microscopic holes in condoms...really, you think disease is THAT simple?

So then why do we even HAVE condoms?
neutral
pirate
To prevent preganancy maybe? It's stretch but I'm sure that's what they're for.

Oh man, we're not even talking about that.
THEY PREVENT p***s FROM TOUCHING v****a TOO
= NO HERPES
Who said I was only talking about herpes???
Quote:
One reason condoms fail in preventing the transfer of AIDS is that latex condoms have tiny intrinsic holes called "voids." Sperm is larger than the holes, but the AIDS virus is 50 times smaller than these tiny holes which makes it easy for the virus to pass through [Source: Dr. C. M. Roland, editor of Rubber Chemistry and Technology]. To give you an idea of how easy it would be for the virus to pass through these holes, just imagine a ping pong ball going through a basketball hoop.
I have more if you want more stare
zb603
Some people jsut lack the goats required.

they have tons of goats in yemen.
There is no God.
logi74
M-mann
AngstTron 7600
CRITICAL ERROR!!
CRITICAL ERROR!!
ALERT!
ALERT!

We weren't ******** talking about pregnancy, dolt.
Go to another thread, where you can talk about the proper use of condoms all you want.

You asked what Condoms were for, I gave you an answer. If you want to pretend like a post didn't happen just ******** tell me so we can get over it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff