You're gonna burn in Hell 0.15 15.0% [ 18 ]
GIMME DAT GOLD 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 70 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

And there is more to life than sex! = SYNTAX ERROR

Fullmetal_Veterinarian
Baritonius
Fullmetal_Veterinarian
What you call excitment, I call disgusting! Who'd want to celebrate death? Who'd want to spread diseases faster by having sex with random partners willy-nilly? Why is it "boring" to have a bit of self constraint? Personally, it's quite easy to find excitement without doing anything that goes against my religion! In no way is my life boring, even while I love my God!

Sex goes against your religion? Count me out, I'll sex up the whole damned place!
You really need to read the post. I said sex with RANDOM PARTNERS WILLY-NILLY! That's a cespool of disease right there, like it or not. A disaster waiting to happen eventually. However. sex with a single life-partner is completely fine!

Perhaps you need to read your own post. You clearly stated that having sex with anyone is excitement that is against your religion.
And STD's were not a problem back then. If you were to read any historical document, you will find no mention of weird illnesses that were believed to come from sexual activities.
Baritonius
M-mann
Destin
My God can beat your God at paintball.

Oh yeah? My god creates Thunderstorms by having sex!

That's some kinky sex.

My god gets busy a lot.

Ukko, more of a pimp than that a** Zeus.
AngstTron 7600

stare
Fullmetal_Veterinarian
Fullmetal_Veterinarian
Baritonius
Fullmetal_Veterinarian
What you call excitment, I call disgusting! Who'd want to celebrate death? Who'd want to spread diseases faster by having sex with random partners willy-nilly? Why is it "boring" to have a bit of self constraint? Personally, it's quite easy to find excitement without doing anything that goes against my religion! In no way is my life boring, even while I love my God!

Sex goes against your religion? Count me out, I'll sex up the whole damned place!
You really need to read the post. I said sex with RANDOM PARTNERS WILLY-NILLY! That's a cespool of disease right there, like it or not. A disaster waiting to happen eventually. However. sex with a single life-partner is completely fine!
And there is more to life than sex! heart

I never got the whole no free sex thing with the church.

This is why we have *****. Sexual frustration.

That's not all there is to life. But it's a damned big part of it.
I

HATE

RELIGION

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fullmetal_Veterinarian
AngstTron 7600

stare

The purpose of existence is to procreate.
Daje
I

HATE

RELIGION

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do too, but tone it down a bit.
M-mann
Baritonius
M-mann
Destin

That's some kinky sex.

My god gets busy a lot.

So, his sex is that good, huh? Do you have his number? heart
"Perhaps you need to read your own post. You clearly stated that having sex with anyone is excitement that is against your religion.
And STD's were not a problem back then. If you were to read any historical document, you will find no mention of weird illnesses that were believed to come from sexual activities."

SYNTHESING RESPONSE

RESPONSE COPMLETE

"Scientific knowledge of diseases was little known in early times of human history. For reference purposes, many victims of 'possesion' were actually victims of mental illness. However, with little medical knowlege at the time, they were unable to be properly diagnosesd."
logi74
Fullmetal_Veterinarian
AngstTron 7600

stare

The purpose of existence is to procreate.

He makes a good point.

In order for life to continue, two partners must have sex (granted you don't participate in asexual reproduction). Aside from dolphins, we're the only beings that take pleasure in sex.
Baritonius
M-mann
Baritonius
M-mann
Destin

That's some kinky sex.

My god gets busy a lot.

So, his sex is that good, huh? Do you have his number? heart

You don't contact Ukko he contacts you, He lives in Finland I think.

He's a real God, instead of sending his only son to be sacrificed to God he actually sacrifices himself.
AngstTron 7600
"Perhaps you need to read your own post. You clearly stated that having sex with anyone is excitement that is against your religion.
And STD's were not a problem back then. If you were to read any historical document, you will find no mention of weird illnesses that were believed to come from sexual activities."

SYNTHESING RESPONSE

RESPONSE COPMLETE

"Scientific knowledge of diseases was little known in early times of human history. For reference purposes, many victims of 'possesion' were actually victims of mental illness. However, with little medical knowlege at the time, they were unable to be properly diagnosesd."

True.
AngstTron 7600

SYNTHESING RESPONSE

RESPONSE COPMLETE

A strong point. I stand corrected. However, I strongly believe that it wasn't as huge of a problem as it is today.
The purpose of existence is to procreate = FALSE

CORRECTING STATEMENT

COMPLETE

The purpose of existence for males is to work on software upgrades for the AngstTron, the purpose for existence of females is to procreate with human male Anthony Torretti = TRUE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff