Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Ohyeahbaby.
Kalemei
I lovd having my hair all braided. It took 5 hours to do because my hair was so long, and it only lasted about 6 weeks because my hairs not coarse enough to stay in braids but I loved it.

I kinda wanna get dreds becuase I like them, but I don't wanna have to cut all my hair off when I get rid of them because I hate having short hair...

yeah thats why i dont want dreads
My hair style changes alot but i really like the one i have now. 3nodding

heart
shaved is an idea but, only if i had a sexy gotee.
darkfath
Kalemei
I lovd having my hair all braided. It took 5 hours to do because my hair was so long, and it only lasted about 6 weeks because my hairs not coarse enough to stay in braids but I loved it.

I kinda wanna get dreds becuase I like them, but I don't wanna have to cut all my hair off when I get rid of them because I hate having short hair...

you can take dreads out without shaving your head, you jsut have to buy special dread releasing products and it takes a very long time
i love gotees, they always look good.
solrockfan4ever
darkfath
Kalemei

you can take dreads out without shaving your head, you jsut have to buy special dread releasing products and it takes a very long time

really, i think ill just stick with cornrolls

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
long bangs and really short at the back for spiking it out. kept this hairstyle for 5 years.

User Image
I love having long hair, even though it's hard to take care of sometimes.
i love hair that look smooth, maybe i should get all the curls out.
darkfath
solrockfan4ever
darkfath
Kalemei

if you psot a picture of yourslef we could proapbly decide better
I got a new hair cut .. but it's too short and I look like a lez
TerminatorK
I love having long hair, even though it's hard to take care of sometimes.

i had long hair, but my hair is to thick so it looked like an afro.
Mine is long, straight, and thin. I wish it was way thinker, and maybe a bit curly. I would hate to have it curly and thin though.
solrockfan4ever
darkfath
solrockfan4ever
darkfath
Kalemei

if you psot a picture of yourslef we could proapbly decide better

i dont really have any curent ones... i wish i did.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff