Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maargh.

Yeeeurgh. 0.51149425287356 51.1% [ 89 ]
Reeeegh. 0.48850574712644 48.9% [ 85 ]
Total Votes:[ 174 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Gallant Reveler

What's gross is when a fat chick thinks she's skinny... and wears tight clothes... its like she has a saftey doughnut around her waist...like the ones in swimming
Well, as much as I hate to leave this wonderul conversation i must be off,

A word for Mme. Populist, ignore the haters, they only wish they could be as witty as you.

Sincerly.

Your partner in debate, Yorkie.
Totle
What's gross is when a fat chick thinks she's skinny... and wears tight clothes... its like she has a saftey doughnut around her waist...like the ones in swimming

xd

Dude, that's wrong.
and let them shake wat dey got, aint like they tryin to impress u
Did it make your eyes bleed?
D:
RAS-Anjilyn
dampened_populist

Anyone who would be hurt by this needs a reality check. Not only is it satire, but I believe they know exactly what they're getting themselves into when they wear those clothes.

You cant even define satire and its a bullshit excuse to se instead of backing up your opinion with some facts and reasoning.

What, you want pictures???

"Irony, sarcasm, or caustic wit used to attack or expose folly, vice, or stupidity."

-Obesity is human folly. People are fat because they overeat. I am fat because I overeat.

-I believe this counts as caustic wit.

-Satire is commonly presented without facts because the facts are recognized, which is part of what makes it so funny.
For example, watch Carlos Mencia. A sizable chunk of his audience is Mexican. That's how they recognize the joke. They know it's true. These girls know they are fat. They know they are wearing clothes which show off their fat rolls. I really don't think they care much about other peoples' opinions. If I was joking about the Holocaust, I'd see how this could be offensive. But this is ridiculous.
Quote:
They probably aren't even as big as he says. He's probabaly just shallow and looks down on girls that are just a little big. Apparently it's a crime to dance when you're not completely thin.

Jesus, people!
Read back. I've given a few hints as to how fat they were.
Like I said, they were over 200 pounds which is considered obese. They were jiggling.

AND I'M NOT A ******** GUY!!!!!
.Utterly.Fantabulous.
Did it make your eyes bleed?
D:

Yes. Very much so.
I don't believe you. I just think you're shallow.
Insanitys Child
dampened_populist
Quote:
They probably aren't even as big as he says. He's probabaly just shallow and looks down on girls that are just a little big. Apparently it's a crime to dance when you're not completely thin.

Jesus, people!
Read back. I've given a few hints as to how fat they were.
Like I said, they were over 200 pounds which is considered obese. They were jiggling.

AND I'M NOT A ******** GUY!!!!!
I don't believe you. I just think you're shallow.

Ummm. Okay.
Not like I was going to date a chick anyways, but that's cool.
dampened_populist
*Cringe.*
Today the ghettos took over the cafeteria. They danced to shitty rap music in skimpy clothes that some of them shouldn't wear given their body size.

Why would people wear skanky clothes if they were extremely horizontally plentiful? It was a regular jiggle fest in there. At first I thought that there had been an explosion in a Jello factory. I then took another look around and figured that Jabba the Hut had stuffed a bunch of his cousins into random fabric and forced them to do the truffle shuffle. Eventually, I figured that the hot dog company was trying to promote their new product "The Ripple." Then Coach Clarke came in and I realized that the flying badonkadonks were a bunch of students. I was awestruck.

I am not talking about a little plump. I am a little on the plump size, but for christ's sake! I wear clothes that don't make me look like a package of Oscar Meyers! And I am truly sorry about this. I was exposed to this trauma and later had a very odd dream that involved me turning into a stick of butter while a bunch of horizontally plentiful girls in halter tops and short shorts chased me while shaking their asses and licking their lips. You think I'm kidding but I'm ******** serious.

Point is, if you don't got it, for the love of God don't flaunt it. Go find a chubby-chaser.

Discuzzle, yo.
Should they show the booty?
Do you like the oscar meyer look?

My friend was the oscar meyer in Kindergarden.
dot-ish
dampened_populist
*Cringe.*
Today the ghettos took over the cafeteria. They danced to shitty rap music in skimpy clothes that some of them shouldn't wear given their body size.

Why would people wear skanky clothes if they were extremely horizontally plentiful? It was a regular jiggle fest in there. At first I thought that there had been an explosion in a Jello factory. I then took another look around and figured that Jabba the Hut had stuffed a bunch of his cousins into random fabric and forced them to do the truffle shuffle. Eventually, I figured that the hot dog company was trying to promote their new product "The Ripple." Then Coach Clarke came in and I realized that the flying badonkadonks were a bunch of students. I was awestruck.

I am not talking about a little plump. I am a little on the plump size, but for christ's sake! I wear clothes that don't make me look like a package of Oscar Meyers! And I am truly sorry about this. I was exposed to this trauma and later had a very odd dream that involved me turning into a stick of butter while a bunch of horizontally plentiful girls in halter tops and short shorts chased me while shaking their asses and licking their lips. You think I'm kidding but I'm ******** serious.

Point is, if you don't got it, for the love of God don't flaunt it. Go find a chubby-chaser.

Discuzzle, yo.
Should they show the booty?
Do you like the oscar meyer look?

My friend was the oscar meyer in Kindergarden.

xd
I was a corncob in a play once.
dampened_populist
APPRECIATE MY WIT, DAMNIT!!!!

THERE'S A CAT ON YOUR HEAD
blaugh That's great. I'm glad to see there's still some discussable humor in the GD. I've been gone awhile.
Blue Crow
blaugh That's great. I'm glad to see there's still some discussable humor in the GD. I've been gone awhile.

Yes, unfortunately some people decided to discuss it too much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff