Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maargh.

Yeeeurgh. 0.51149425287356 51.1% [ 89 ]
Reeeegh. 0.48850574712644 48.9% [ 85 ]
Total Votes:[ 174 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Someone is jealous because they're not voluptous.
Spank My Jesus
xd xd xd

The whole rap/ghetto scene is horrible isn't it?

Yes. In my opinion, it is. But I knew someone would get offended.
Nitroglycerin in New York
you know, I think it would make you much more amusing to talk to if you removed the stick from your a**... that's just my oppnion though.
And if you moved your mouth from Dampened's non-existent c**k, you might make sense. Just my observation though.
NeoGenesisDX

I am voluptuous. I just don't wear hankies to school.
RAS-Anjilyn
you know, I think it would make you much more amusing to talk to if you removed the stick from your a**... that's just my oppnion though.
And if you moved your mouth from Dampened's non-existent c**k, you might make sense. Just my observation though.

I think you get off on being a b***h, y'know?
But it amuses me a bit, so it's all good.
Go ahead and flame someone that tried to stick up for my cause. Do you club baby seals too?
dampened_populist
NeoGenesisDX

Uh-huh, you're acting as if King Hippo got on the table and started dancing.
NeoGenesisDX
dampened_populist
NeoGenesisDX

I believe it was Queen Hippo.
dampened_populist
RAS-Anjilyn

Go ahead and flame someone that tried to stick up for my cause. Do you club baby seals too?
If being a b***h is staing my opinion, then I rather be a b***h instead of being jealous and spiteful and hiding your opinions about someone and posting it on the net instead of telling them what I think of them to their face.

. I'm glad you're amused.
NeoGenesisDX
dampened_populist
NeoGenesisDX

xd
RAS-Anjilyn
dampened_populist
RAS-Anjilyn

If being a b***h is staing my opinion, then I rather be a b***h instead of being jealous and spiteful and hiding your opinions about someone and posting it on the net instead of telling them what I think of them to their face.

. I'm glad you're amused.

Anyone who would be hurt by this needs a reality check. Not only is it satire, but I believe they know exactly what they're getting themselves into when they wear those clothes.
dampened_populist

Anyone who would be hurt by this needs a reality check. Not only is it satire, but I believe they know exactly what they're getting themselves into when they wear those clothes.

You cant even define satire and its a bullshit excuse to se instead of backing up your opinion with some facts and reasoning.
dampened_populist
NeoGenesisDX
dampened_populist
NeoGenesisDX

confused

C'mon get serious, how much did these chicks weigh and what were they wearing
RAS-Anjilyn
dampened_populist

You cant even define satire and its a bullshit excuse to se instead of backing up your opinion with some facts and reasoning.
I beleive Mme. Populist has been doing that this whole time.
NeoGenesisDX
dampened_populist
NeoGenesisDX
dampened_populist
NeoGenesisDX

confused

C'mon get serious, how much did these chicks weigh and what were they wearing
They probably aren't even as big as he says. He's probabaly just shallow and looks down on girls that are just a little big. Apparently it's a crime to dance when you're not completely thin.
Personally I like seeing big bone people in clothes that commitment them not make them look like they are struggling for breath.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff