>.>
<.<

Get older.
ILoveToys
Wanna know the cure for being a minor?

>.>
<.<

Get older.
Really? i could have never figured that out myself.
So you couldn't have him wait for your mother to arrive? Or was he busy or something?

I never really had a problem with cable guys, since we never did have cable (We have satillite). I just hope I don't run into one in the future.
I thought he was talking about sex. X'D Yeah I'm the biggest perv you'll ever meet. THIS SIDE OF TEH MISSEXSIPPI.

<3 Miho
Nephrastar
So you couldn't have him wait for your mother to arrive? Or was he busy or something?

I never really had a problem with cable guys, since we never did have cable (We have satillite). I just hope I don't run into one in the future.
Yes you better hope xd
wow how stupid is he

Shameless Fatcat

pretty much any guy who comes in during odd hours and messes around with your stuff is not someone you want to be near. I tend to avoid them, the wave goodbye from far across the room when they finally leave, so they can't really stare or stay long enough to say something stupid.
My biggest problem in cat-callers, and I find that funny because I dress a lot less slutty than say, oh, any other girl in my area. I thought I was going to be kidnapped the other day, until I looked the guy in the face and shouted at his open moon-roof to leer a little longer and that he was a ********.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I came home from school one time and caught the cable guy masterbating to my moms pictures...We got him fired and he wanted to fight me because I caught him...

That happened and he ended up just taking my soup. D:
If anyone should get in trouble, it should be the guy, not you or your mum.
I'm 17, go me. domokun

heart
yeah. its not your mom's fault at all.
like she should of known?

hmm being a minor is fun to me.
I have soo many stories about 18plus guys trying to get with me.
and then something funny happens like i say OH LOOK my dad is here to pick me up BYE.
or they ask me how old i am or where do i go to college.

I love it :] it entertains me.
I personally think i look about 13.
I hate that s**t!!!!!!! I cant ******** wait til I turn 18 this summer.
[~Neko-chan~]
Last time the cable guy came over to our house he stole all our food. rofl
lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out