Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yep, when a fictional character has your name, you can get either happy or very pissed. As for me, it's choice number two. It sucks because the girl who has my name gets everything I want (in fictitious terms I mean) and looks prettier than me. Oh well, life goes on. It's weird to have emotions about people and things that don't exist anyway. Just gotta laugh sometimes.
we can dream, can't we?
User Image
`Wahida
we can dream, can't we?
User Image

ilu
User Image
Okey dokey then.
Oh well, life goes on huh? Anyone ever felt emotions towards a fictional character?
i fell in love with a videogame character. (not heart love, just obseession)

My friends killed me.

I'm fine now.
This character right here *points to avi* Her looks and name has not changed it the past seven years or so... well except for the time she use to have long hair in a braid and a bit more attiude.

She's an old role play character that has been used in several role plays and a few stories. Overall minus the first year or two her personality hasn't changed all that much. What do I feel for her? Well she's like a buddy who has the ability to express things I cannot. Though we both have very much the same morals, ideals and values unlike me she can express them at any time she wishes and if it mattered to her kick the other person's a**.

So I guess we've been through a lot in both reality and in ficition. What with surviving school and the occiasional bad guy that wants you six feet under.
Scott's not a very common name in books, as it's a fairly common name in reality. As such, I'm just surprised when I see someone named Scott in fictional tales.
I'm in love with Yuna.
Daerc
Scott's not a very common name in books, as it's a fairly common name in reality. As such, I'm just surprised when I see someone named Scott in fictional tales.

Haha, I know of a person in a fantasy novel named Scott. xd
`Wahida
we can dream, can't we?
User Image

Yes we can.
User Image
eh bow eh gyul
ive fallen head ore heels in heart with tv characters

Dangerous Dabbler

8,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I'm in love with Bernard from Black Books.

:]

- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..
i just happen
to be inlove with
milk chocolate
it never goes away
<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items