Welcome to Gaia! ::

football sucks

the name football has been raped by americans by calling that dumbassed game with that pathetic ball 'football' 3nodding
most cheerleaders annoy me. and most of them are slutty

enough said
LoOK at this and answer that QUSTION

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Its not that weight is a requirement - but fat people aren't usually graceful at all. They don't bend their knees when they land, for example. (boom!)

Comming from a 2000+ student school into a 200+ school was a sad change sweatdrop
Shocky
Are team is what?
RED HOT!
Are team is what?
RED HOT!
Are team is
R-E-D
With a little bit of
H-O-T!
Oh baby!
R-E-D
and
H-O-T
Red Hot
Red Hot
Red Hot
Whoo!

S-C-O-R-E
*Claps Claps hit leg clap*
SCORE FOR VICTORY!
*Clap Clap hit leg Clap*
WHOO!!!

I'm a cheerleader. I weigh 95.

I'm a cheerleader too. I weigh 78 pounds, my older sister wrote this thread. She also goes to the same school as I do.
My school's cheerleaders are a bunch of fat girls mostly.

and this one fat, longhaired greasy guy.

our cheerleaders are losers.

but they are entertaining to watch.

but

we don't have a football team.

Super Smoker

6,125 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
Reminds me of Dodgeball.

Tipsy Codger

3,850 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Number one - I disagree with your sentiment.
Number two - most of our cheerleaders are queer. 3nodding

Sweet Miko

I remember Toni Basil had that Hey Mickey video and most of the cheerleaders in it were rather chunky. xp
In my high school we had one cheerleader who was maybe six feet tall and 250 lbs. Me and a friend thought she should be a line-backer xd
fat cheer leaders.....ARE BIG!!!!
give them the number to Jenny Craig biggrin

Wheezing Feeder

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I normally wouldn't use an old pic but this thread isn't worth looking up a newer one.
User Image
cheerleaders are cool
We had some chunky cheerleaders at my school, and some skinny ones and some in-between. I was a cheerleader in middle school but when I transferred to a bigger school I joined Drill Team, which is part of the band and kind of like a pom/dance team combined with flag twirling. It was an awesome experience. We got to march with band and perform with the cheerleaders. We even did this half-time routine with the band and cheerleaders together to Metallica's "Sandman." I got to do a "flying butterfly" where a girl twirling a flag (being me) does a stunt with two cheerleader (male cheerleaders in my case, I was 5'7 and 150 something pounds). We even got to light firecrackers on the field at home games. Not to mention a trip to Florida to march in the Disney World parade.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff