Gold?

ANYTHING BUT THE MCDONALDS!!! 1 100.0% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

you need to learn how to spell.
it's e-a-t-i-n-g
Formaldehyde On Freemont
i hate mcdonalds food.
last time i went there was on my way home from the hospital a while back.
i hadn't had breakfast, and i was hungry
so i got a breakfast sandwich.

it was so greasy i couldn't eat it without fat squirting everywhere.
gonk

burning_eyes

WHAT'S A-MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE.

I LOVE MICKEY D'S.
Kyuugirl
[purposely.accidental]
You spelled eating wrong.

:/

It wouldn't fit in the title. sweatdrop
It would have fit better without the extra t. Jesus Christ.

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
last time I went to walmart the lady checking out in front of me got a weight watchers mag. and a snickers bar sweatdrop
Kyuugirl
Formaldehyde On Freemont
i hate mcdonalds food.
last time i went there was on my way home from the hospital a while back.
i hadn't had breakfast, and i was hungry
so i got a breakfast sandwich.

it was so greasy i couldn't eat it without fat squirting everywhere.
gonk

burning_eyes
i knowww.
i refused to eat it after
and i haven't been to mcdonalds since.
]:<
TSKittie
McDonald's tastes good.

There's nothing wrong with being over, average, or underweight.

There IS something wrong with people who are so pathetic as to insult their own family on the internet (and possiblity to their faces, depending on how big an a** you are) about their own personal choices on what they'll look like.

You're underweight. They're overweight. Those are all your individual choices. You're sad if you're going to insult them because THEY don't look like YOU want them to.

But I do hope your mom gets the liver transplant she supposedly needs-- reguardless of who it comes from.

What I find pathetic about them is, they didn't want to be overweight, they eat a lot of fatty foods anyway, knowing that would happen to them.

And no, I'm not that much of an a**.
I haven't eaten McDonalds in 10 years. neutral

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
ImInYourPants

WHAT'S A-MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE.

I LOVE MICKEY D'S.

they do have some healthy choices .... but I never ate there till I was 18 yrs old anyhow and I am big im not huge but big so its not all mcd's fault
Lucretia_meine_reflektion
Kyuugirl
[purposely.accidental]

Well aren't you the best nazi ever. rolleyes
Wait.. you were just stairs?
Kyuugirl
LYKE OMG he ate lYKe 1 bUrgER hE muST wANna bE faT lololoOLOolOlolol!!!!1

You're acting like an idiot. Giving yourself a little treat does not mean that you just gave up on your diet. Also, I find it funny that McDonalds has been made into the scape goat for all fast food restaurants considering the incredibly small size of their burgers. People can always find something bad about something if they just don't happen to like it. Like the person who said that McDonalds is "processed s**t" probably just doesn't like Mcdonalds food. If they found out that something they thought was delicious had the same nutritional value I bet they'd ignore it. Oh and "yay for being underweight"? How nauseating. rolleyes

I can understand giving yourself a treat, just not so fatty. Like a small piece of cake, chocolate bar, etc.

Also, I'm not saying I don't like their food. Well, most of it. After living with fat people all your live it gets to you. No, that's not the reason why I'm underweight.

A lot of my family are overweight, to be honest I don't really care about it. Why can't he have a burger? Why limit himself to a piece of cake or something small?

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Kyuugirl
TSKittie
McDonald's tastes good.

There's nothing wrong with being over, average, or underweight.

There IS something wrong with people who are so pathetic as to insult their own family on the internet (and possiblity to their faces, depending on how big an a** you are) about their own personal choices on what they'll look like.

You're underweight. They're overweight. Those are all your individual choices. You're sad if you're going to insult them because THEY don't look like YOU want them to.

But I do hope your mom gets the liver transplant she supposedly needs-- reguardless of who it comes from.

What I find pathetic about them is, they didn't want to be overweight, they eat a lot of fatty foods anyway, knowing that would happen to them.

And no, I'm not that much of an a**.

for some ppl being overweight is there fault...my godson's aunt susan for example.... weights 300+ because she gets disability and dosn't have to work....but four mos. ago they cut her disability out and she's lost 30 lbs.
Kyuugirl
Kyuugirl
[purposely.accidental]

Well aren't you the best nazi ever. rolleyes
Hey I make spelling mistakes occasionally but...damn. Eatting? And then saying that the correct spelling wouldn't "fit in the title" even though it would have one less letter? Oh and I just put "and" at the beginning of a sentence so really I can't be that much of a grammar nazi.
Ugh, I hate McDonalds. How can anyone eat that s**t? My grandparents were telling me a while back about their friends who ate those Happy Meals from McDonalds because they were on a diet. I can't believe I had to tell two fully matured adults that no matter how small your portion size is, McDonalds is still terrible for your health and if your trying to lose weight, you don't eat their fatfood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff