Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like cheese?

yes 0.52317880794702 52.3% [ 79 ]
no 0.11920529801325 11.9% [ 18 ]
sorta 0.2317880794702 23.2% [ 35 ]
I prefer cheese liver (mine own special recipe Darth Beauty makes) 0.12582781456954 12.6% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 151 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Yesss biology I get to dissect a perch (fishy) tomorrow. I have fun with dissections and that stuff (and gore related stuff) doesn't ever bug me. Man people think I'm weird, just not grossed out.

arrow Do you like dissections?
arrow What things have you dissected or got someone to do for you. (I always dissect my own, my partner loves me)
arrow fish
arrow The O RLY owls and how they became popular. Who even started it anyway. I do think they are hilarious though.
Fish. um... hmm. xp
I was in AP Bio last year...they told us the exact same thing lol. I like labs!
smoothies are murder for banana babies
I don't like dissecting things.
Hearing a knife rip through flesh is on my list of sickening noises.
I really don't like sharp objects...
I love munching on ovaries.
Biology's fun. Except when it's not.

The only thing I've learned from biology so far is that a certain kind of tree (I forget which) has the largest sperm in the world.
i love the dissections, i wanna disect a human o.o
Wow. I learned that, too.

Isn't pineapple great?
dissections are fun

Hannibal4530's Sweetheart

Omnipresent Galaxy

11,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
I remember in biology like...three years ago, we had to dissect a worm...then a pig fetus. (I didn't do it)

Partying Shapeshifter

dissection is wrong and unneccessary - I did well in biology just from looking at diagrams in books, theres no need to cut things up! talk2hand
*And your eating periods when you eat an egg...*
Badgerkin
dissection is wrong and unneccessary - I did well in biology just from looking at diagrams in books, theres no need to cut things up! talk2hand

I'm talking about already dead things. I would never do one alive, that is totally against my beliefs and I find it not morally right. Anyways if it's dead already what's the big deal?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff