Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Shapeshifter

My mom spys on me constantly. Nothing new. I wish she'd stop though. mad
tell her that he is your 50th boyfriend and you had sex at least 10 times with each one, that will knock the sense outta them surprised
That's why my room is my fortress of solitude... it's like being isolated when I'm behind my computer tabel (it faces the door, and the monitor blocks the view of the door almost lol).
Sound Shinobi
I pulled a knife on my mom today because she was being a b***h. She stfu.

You must have some reeeeeaaaal family problems. Why not get anamsipated instead of being charged with manslaughter? Both ways you don't have to live with her though mrgreen (not recommending killin' her though)
o_O
I don't want someone sucking on my neck, in the same spot, that long to make a hickey.

Kiss and move on~ hickies make no sense to me.
How about you just not sneak around your mom?

Unless you're really young and shouldn't be having hickies...?
My mom doesn't spy, but when she comes in my room to talk to me she always stares at the computer screen, so I close the conversation when she's in the room. :/

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
That's why I minimize windows.

My parents don't even notice.
-Parents that go through your s**t.
My MOM!!
I have to keep my stuff locked in a box, hidden in my room, and in secret compartements of my purse!

-Hickies
Never had one. I've given one though

-Boys named Hunter
My friend has a DOG named hunter.

-Parents that suck
My mom

-Having your summer ******** up due to an AIM conversation.
I don't go on aim anymore, but that happened to me last year with MSN
LOL. Yous a stupid b***h. But honestly i dont giv a s**t if someone sees what im doing or what ive typed. its not really all that serious.
Anterpholis
Sound Shinobi
I pulled a knife on my mom today because she was being a b***h. She stfu.

You must have some reeeeeaaaal family problems. Why not get anamsipated instead of being charged with manslaughter? Both ways you don't have to live with her though mrgreen (not recommending killin' her though)

I'm only 16. I don't even have a drivers permit yet. So I'll just wait it out till I'm 18.
Half Past Twelve
o_O
I don't want someone sucking on my neck, in the same spot, that long to make a hickey.

Kiss and move on~ hickies make no sense to me.
I don't like them that much.
They hurt.
They're a pain in the as to cover up.
You need to be a lot more careful! whee
That use to always happen stressed

I have learned my lesson now
GAWD your Mom must be pretty ******** up too invade your privacy. If my mom did that to me ,well let's just say all of hell will be unleashed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff