Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stupid people in their stupid cars.

For example, and this is what really got me going. I was watching streetfights online last night. And everytime there would be a fight anywhere near a road, not even in it, some ******** would drive by and beep at them. Like thats going to ******** stop them from fighting.

GUY: Oh s**t! That guy just honked at us, we better cool it!
GUY2: ::Crack!:: Fu't you, nukka.

Speaking of street fights, what is the deal with black people? Taking off their shirts and pulling the other guy's shirt over his head to blind him. Thats not strategy, thats a cheap tactic. And then you got the guys who, when they take their shirts off, their pants are somehow held up in the front by soem magical force because their entire ******** a** is showing. And hitting someonw when he is on the ground and kicking him? ******** you, people who fight like that.

And that, Gaia, is what really grinds my gears.

Discussion: fights, stupid people in cars, cheap tactics
And whats the deal with airline food?
And those annoying peanut bags they give you! Who are they trying to keep out anyways?

(:

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
What grinds my gears is when you cannot find the right droid.
You know what really grinds my gears?
People reciting quotes from Family Guy.
Sipmly, beacuse its old and boring.
Oh god, an intenet badass. *sprays repellant*
you know what really grinds my gears?

Nothing, my body isnt made of any
family guys is so last year talk2hand
`Cookie Of Doom`
And those annoying peanut bags they give you! Who are they trying to keep out anyways?

(:
I know!!! gonk
I had a guy drive by me in car, and he yelled, as I was walking to my dorm room, "GET A JOB."

confused

Dapper Gawker

WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS IS REGGAETON MUSIC AND ITS REPETITIVE BEAT.
******** you b***h, it all depends on what aritsts you hear, ******** I could say that every genre of music is reppetetive. confused
I CANT WAIT TO BOMB SOME DODONGOS

Cars ate my breakfast...
Azn Jun

That episode aired this year...
Azn Jun

Actually, family guy started in 1999....and was cancelled once in 2000 and again in 2002...but continued to run on Adult Swim...I think Family Guy is a great show...but I don't give a ******** about trends..and trying to stay ahead of the curve...I like what I like because I think it's good...not because I let everyone else decide for me! Give it a shot...if you don't like it...just say "Family Guy sucks" and we'll all know you are dumb. 3nodding Ni shi DA Shagua!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff