D< 1 100.0% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Crispeh
"Are you PMSing?"

space for thinking, space to scream to

Pure genius, right there.

heart but the echoes sound like you heart
I like wakling up to girls and pointing out that they have nippy noodlles...uuuh they're nipples are hard.
I do it in all sorts of ways <3
I don't really care what guys say to me.
Or girls, for that matter.

I'll agree or disagree, and then I'll be off.
Under the Mistltoe
if he's seen you with a certain hairstyle for a while it would be normal for a reaction like that if you just don't do your hair up one day

That would make sense...

Except I'd been wearing my hair the same way for the past two weeks.

heart
AileeNami
Similar story: (note: also a female 4laugh )

A friend of mine went to the doctor's once, and got a whole bunch of medicine. The doctor gave her this bag/purse/thing to carry it all out in (yeah, my friend has medical issues... LOTS...)

The bag/purse/thing was advertising baby formula, as one of the women in the parking lot noticed. This woman came up to my friend and told her, "I hope you feel ashamed of yourself for what you did!"

My friend was confused until she realized that the woman thought she was pregnant. So my friend broke down crying, making up a story about how she was raped and got pregnant with a child molestor's child.

THAT shut the woman up. mrgreen

Emotionally crushing is MUCH more fun than physical.
Oh my god, that was the best thing I read today.
Okami_Alchemist
Crispeh
"Are you PMSing?"

space for thinking, space to scream to

Pure genius, right there.

heart but the echoes sound like you heart

I learned that the hard way many years ago. sad
thats silly
and i love the heart emoticon
AileeNami
Similar story: (note: also a female 4laugh )

A friend of mine went to the doctor's once, and got a whole bunch of medicine. The doctor gave her this bag/purse/thing to carry it all out in (yeah, my friend has medical issues... LOTS...)

The bag/purse/thing was advertising baby formula, as one of the women in the parking lot noticed. This woman came up to my friend and told her, "I hope you feel ashamed of yourself for what you did!"

My friend was confused until she realized that the woman thought she was pregnant. So my friend broke down crying, making up a story about how she was raped and got pregnant with a child molestor's child.

THAT shut the woman up. mrgreen

Emotionally crushing is MUCH more fun than physical.

I lol'd. You made my day.

heart
haha, that's priceless
D:
I know how that is.
This boy does that to me all the time and I've gotten to the point where I have hit him about it.
;0;
lol.
Now that's a b***h.
No one has said that to me.
I think it's inapropriate to call someone a ******, amongst other names.

User Image
heart RULZ!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol. This is a funny forum topic.... biggrin

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I HATE when people ask questions like that. Like:
"Are you tired? You look tired..." Nooo really? Maybe because I freaking AM.
"Are you wearing make-up?" Hmm... maybe I'm born with it, maybe it's SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP ANALYZING MY FACE.

As a matter of fact, thats my biggest pet peeve... people analyzing other peoples appearance. It gets on my freaking last nerve when people stare...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff