Welcome to Gaia! ::

Counselor Bob
Kaguya Reiko
Mr. Cynical
Kaguya Reiko
The Goddess Keira

You're the one who's actually /that/ stupid, because you missed the point it's a parody song that's attacking that whole attitude.

I would have known that....how?
And also...I have people who I associate with that are actually predicted to say something like that

and I typo alot....and I didnt read the bottom note...forgive me if its late at night.
It's cool. I won't hold that against you. I know how that goes.

thankyou, Im alot more sarcastic and quicker to pick up on things when Im fully awake..but yeah, nice screename, and this parody thing is...odd.

The songs from Team america worl police.

no wonder...never seen it..and doubt I ever will
It's like a nu-metal song to group the American children who do not even themselves doubt they're inferiority.
America sucks, and I hope they don't bring down they're economic ties when they fall.
I HATE AMERICA AND I HATE YOU.
America is not a country. It's a giant mixing pot brewing hypocrisy.
I'm sorry, but here in Mexico we have more freedoms than in USA. Starting off by the fact that no one will ever sue your a** over downloading music. Then we can extend ourselves to the facts that no one will ever tap your phones unless you are indeed a wanted criminal, that no one will read your MSN convos (nobody even knows what's AIM), that you can write anything you want against the government and no one will think you're a degenerate liberal from Soviet Canuckistan.
Canada has free Healthcare. PWNED

Angelic Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
lol. no comment I probably lost 10,000 of brain cells reading that.
America is a bit ******** up.

But we DO have the ability to change it.

But no one seems to vote.

Those ********.

It's been torture every day I learn more about my country and want to change it but cannot vote.

I need to find other ways. Like protesting.

But seriously...

Fanatical Religious followers really ******** over this country. I shake my fist at those idiots. FREE country... not RESTRICTED.
The Rival Hen
America is a bit ******** up.

But we DO have the ability to change it.

But no one seems to vote.

Those ********.

It's been torture every day I learn more about my country and want to change it but cannot vote.

I need to find other ways. Like protesting.

But seriously...

Fanatical Religious followers really ******** over this country. I shake my fist at those idiots. FREE country... not RESTRICTED.

Just a BIT?

Besides, the ability to vote is just a bone to toss to the massess. It doesn't actually make anything better. It's a simple illusion.

For example, I just recently read up on this bill that, while it appeared to do something different, all it really did was make people more aware of the topic. It didn't actually change anything - at all. It was a bone, just like the ability to vote for it.
Quote:
Wrong. Unlike nose shape, which is a genetically inherited trait over which few people have any control, your name on an internet forum is something that you chose entirely on your own. If your name is retarded, then it isn't much of a leap to assume that the tastes and beliefs that spawned the name must be similarly retarded. And it's bloody hard to get more retarded than "69JuicyBooty69."

Wrong. The idea that someone's username is a direct connection to their intelligence is pure idiocy, and anyone who would follow that "logic" is a moron. See, similiar to the shape of one's nose, there is no correlation to how intelligent you are. If you wear flamboyant colored clothes, it's the same thing. A user-name has no bearing on intelligence of vadility of point. Furthermore, what would be a "stupid" username is subjective, therefore making the claim even more idiotic and fallable.

Please stop trying to spread stupid logic.
69AJuicyBooty69
The Goddess Keira
A Prince of Cats

Or the fact that England is one of the most anti-semite sentiment country on ******** earth

What does that have to do with the media and my point at all?

A Prince of Cats

France, where you are forbidden from wearing any symbol of your religion.

Way to exaggerate - you can wear symbols of religion, simply not in clear view in government buildings, that's a true secular government.

I wear my Jesus Cross at all times heart

Same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas