Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do You Mosh?

Hell Yes. 0.35416666666667 35.4% [ 17 ]
******** No. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 16 ]
I Don't Know What That Is. 0.3125 31.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
1 2 >

So I went to a concert last night, and the people there were just not in to the music, although they all bought bad shirts and payed 25 to get in. Nobody jumped or moshed...durring one band however god forbid people hardcore fight danced. It a horrid form of dancing and fighting the air...the sad thing is? They are fighting nobody and it looks like there losing.

The last band had the best music and finaly we were able to start a mosh pit, it was awesome but way to late in the concert. We only got to most to abut six songs. Anyways there was only like seven people moshing about four guys and three girls. Anyways after the band stops we had people come up to us and tell us we were hardcore for moshing...I feel so out of it. When has fightclub dancing been cool? And moshing hardcore?

Talking about:
Moshing
Concerts
Fight Dancing
Hardxcore
How emo/sence kids seem to think jumping at a show is satan?
I am hardxcore

AND
extreme.
What concert?
HXC dancing owns your balls mad

Oh how they all adored him...

All people DO here is fight dance and mosh.
No matter what band.
Unless it's like.. Elton John. gonk

..Beauty will last, when spiraled down
...Okay so?
Naked By The Computer
HXC dancing owns your balls mad

I want my balls back, I was wondering were those golf balls went to.
im not a fan of moshing.

i dont like to take my agression
out in some sort of ritualistic dancing
that seems to take people back to
cave men eras.
I always feel weird dancing in public. xd
I am one of the few people who still moshes around my town... I hate the air fighting crap. Like, I was at a dance at the end of band camp on Friday and everyone was "hardcore dancing" (a.k.a. losing a fist fight with the air) and a couple of us started moshing and afterwards one of the girls on my hall was like "come on in my room, I'm gonna show you how to skank" and my reply was "skank?" then she was like "Yeah, ska dancing" and I was like "Hell no!" and ran down the hall to my room... crazy people!
Hari-Kari
What concert?

Boys night out and the receving end of sirens...plus two other bands, but i liked REOS best, i bought a hoodie from them.

Oh and is so odd how many people don't know what moshing is.
OhtarwenElenya
I always feel weird dancing in public. xd
Its not dancing so mush as jumpin ontop of peoples feet and pushing/ body checking them...its fun.
IM SO HXC!!!!!!! I LIKE TO HXC DANCE AND BE SXE AND WEAR LOTZ OF EYELYNER AND CUT MY WRIZTS! AM I COOL YET?!?!?!

Haha, no.
I like to mosh.
It's funny because I'm a 110lbs, 5'3" chick. A lot of people think I can't do it.
I used to be stupid and mosh but i grew up.

The fight dancing sounds to me alot like skanking- kciking your feet in teh air, hopping, and swinging your arms a lil.

cool people dont go to concerts, they are happy with their pc speakers.
acidBATH.exe
IM SO HXC!!!!!!! I LIKE TO HXC DANCE AND BE SXE AND WEAR LOTZ OF EYELYNER AND CUT MY WRIZTS! AM I COOL YET?!?!?!

Haha, no.
I like to mosh.
It's funny because I'm a 110lbs, 5'3" chick. A lot of people think I can't do it.

Lol I'm 5'0, 105. We had a guy complain that it was mostly me and my other two friends who are almost the same size a me, i sholder checked him when he said it, but then again it would of been better with more people, no matter what size.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff