Shizzlestiltskin's Significant Otter

Shaggy Dabbler

shes still good looking

Friendly Tycoon

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have a cat and i would never let it lick my mouth. I wouldn't let any animal lick my mouth.
Or human for that matter...

Wheezing Werewolf

silly wiggler
dogs and cats have antibacterial mouths so kissing a dog is cleaner than kissing a human
LOL. That's not actually true.

Shopper

It's also gross when people put food or drinks in their mouths and have their pet eat/drink from it.

That's nasty, why would you do that? I've seen what my dog puts in his mouth/ licks. I don't want that in my mouth. neutral
I kiss my dog and cat, not typically with my mouth open though.
I do however, on occasion, share food with the dogs. Like for example the other day I let the one dog have a lick of my ice cream.

But really a dogs mouth is cleaner than a humans.
missglorianicole
It's also gross when people put food or drinks in their mouths and have their pet eat/drink from it.

That's nasty, why would you do that? I've seen what my dog puts in his mouth/ licks. I don't want that in my mouth. neutral

Would you put a p***s in your mouth?

Fashionable Astronaut

13,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My cat is not that affectionate, but every once in a while he'll give me a lick on my cheek or palm. It's nice, because it's so unexpected and rare, that when he does do it, it's really cute and sweet.
silly wiggler
dogs and cats have antibacterial mouths so kissing a dog is cleaner than kissing a human

Shopper

Vailwolf
missglorianicole

Nope, I'm vegan.
missglorianicole
Vailwolf
missglorianicole

Nope, I'm vegan.

v****a?
its jus a dog dont fret
that dog looks like he really wants that tongue..

Blazing Buster

Oneirocritica
My cat is not that affectionate, but every once in a while he'll give me a lick on my cheek or palm. It's nice, because it's so unexpected and rare, that when he does do it, it's really cute and sweet.
you have a cat? stop being perfect for me
diiplo deux
o my god

do not try to find my journal do not

Wait....what?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items