Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting?

Yes. =O 0.60427807486631 60.4% [ 113 ]
No. =[ 0.39572192513369 39.6% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 187 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13

Chubby, curvy or chunky is all good

But if your 200 pounds over weight then its diet time.

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sashininja
Chubby, curvy or chunky is all good

But if your 200 pounds over weight then its diet time.
Not always, if they're really tall, it might not be so bad.

Original Noob

10,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
shizbgby
Fattie REPRESENTING. cool
Gember Roos
Have you ever seen an ancient statue or painting of a women perfectly skinny?
And with that; was the women starving in the picture?

Those were the formula for 'ideal proportions' developed by a greek artist by the name of Polyclitus, one of the most admired greek sculptors. He often practiced what he called "Idealism" he even had a book on it called "The cannon" I believe.

Lots of greek portrait statues did not accurately depict the person, often times they were given muscles and a symmetrical beautiful figure, even if in real life they didn't have that perfect figure. Its like an ancient form of digitally airbrushing a photograph to make the person look better.
Cerulean Sky
Devil Kitty
Gember Roos
Devil Kitty
Gember Roos

There is such thing as 'big boned'. =/
Some people and thicker bones then others, and others have thiner ones.
Not exacly makes you look fat; but it does make you look a bit chubby.
There can be a skinny thick boned person; and a skinny thin boned.
The thick one would look normal, chubbyish, and a tad short.
But a thin boned; would be like a stick, and still quit short.

My sister has thick bones; and I do somewhat too.
I also know a 'stick' person. xD

Lose that weight and we'll see just how much bigger your bones are. Everyone looks the same while anorexic, do they not?

I have smaller wrists and arms than most of my friends/family. I contribute that to the fact that I have hardly any muscle on my arms, and hardly any fat as well. I do not have smaller bones than any other girl I know. There are girls who are fatter than I am and those who are thinner than I am. We all have the same bone structure, unless one of us is genetically mutated.

Have you never taken a science class?

Did you just say everyone doesn't have the same bone structure?
You're confusing me. xD

This reminds me. I have a cat that has the thick bones, and bone structure of a male cat. Only she is a female.
Now can humans be a bit like that too? Some people have thick, big sholders; while others hardly have any. Right?
And yes, I suspect muscle is to confuse it too.

And; I'm around 5'7"-5'8" and weight about -- 133 pounds.
Am I good for my height and weight?

Gosh, that was a misprint. By saying we don't have the same bone structure, I could easily be saying that you are shorter or taller than I am. That would imply that your legs are longer, or your torso longer. But our bones are the same width, generally.

As for the difference between males and females, males do tend to be larger than women. Their hips are different, lower and more upward. Their ribs are fewer, their facial structures also different, typically. To have "thick" shoulders is easily explained away by saying they have more muscular shoulders than someone with small shouders.

However, if you strip a person who is "chubby" and has "thick" arms of their skin, musles, fat, tendons, etc, and leave only their bones, I guarantee you, their bones are going to be no more thick or less thick than mine or yours. They might be longer, they might be shorter, but as for the thickness of them, it's all the same.

And you are at a good weight for your height. Average, I'd say.

You really think everyone's bones are the same width? Come on now. Think about it. Why would our bones be the same width if everything else about people is different?

I still stand by my point that people cannot have bones so big that they look fat or even slightly overweight. Have you ever seen a fat skeleton?
BirdOfHealing
Devil Kitty
The Goat
Devil Kitty

You are fat, and you should know it by now. This that you are experiencing is called "denial." I'm sure you are a beautiful person, but what man (or woman) lied to you? Just because you have big breasts and a booty that could make any ghetto woman shrink back in jealousy, does not mean you are not unhealthy.

Do you do anything that could help you to lose any weight? What is your diet like? Your excersize regimend?

I'm sorry If I can't respond to your reply right away, I have laundry to do. Good day, people.
v.v My mommy tells me I'm pretty. gonk

xd

Now I'm some Ghetto hooker that wears mini skirts and I think everyone drops jaws and lowers sunglasses (Or raises them, I'm just that hot?!) to look at me if I walk by? Pff. I'm just a normal -white- girl. confused

And I -know- I'm fat. =D Just like you know you're a b***h, ci? And I don't believe they lie (And it's all my friends, yes even the boys. And I don't go asking for complements either, they just happen. No jokes. xd ), because being big suits me, personally, I think I wouldn't like myself skinny.

I'm always out with my friends doing something, I eat reasomably well. I never eat junkfood, I loath it. D: Umm, and yes, I don't sit on the computer all day.

I never said you were a ghetto hooker that wears mini skirts and thinks everyone drops jaw and lowers sunglasses to look at you if you walk by. I merely stated that you could make those women jealous with the size and shape of your postier.

It's good that you know you're fat, and yeah, I might be a b***h, but at least I am honest. You aren't at a healthy weight. You might have a pretty face, but you also have rolls. Fat rolls. When you look in the mirror, you see them. When you get dressed in the morning, you pull your shirt down over them, and your pants up over them. When you shower in the evenings (or mornings) you wash between them. I've seen pretty fat girls. I know pretty fat girls. But that does not change the fact that they are fat.

Do you excersize? I don't believe you stated that.
There is no healthy weight, for real. You could be skinny, within the lower part of the "normal" range, and be unhealthy, living an unhealthy lifestyle. Or you could be larger, but living a healthy lifestyle, and being healthy. It just depends on your lifestyle, not your weight. The weight may be what their body is saying is the right weight for it.

Yeah, of course a skinny person could be unhealthy. They could be malnourished or just have a high metabolism and be cramming in burger after burger. However, if you are 5'3 and 250lbs, then there is a very good chance you are unhealthy in some way. You either have a brain tumour that is pressing in on the lobe that controls weight gain, a thyroid problem that keeps you from losing the weight as fast as you'd like, or you just eat too goddamn much and don't excersize enough.

A little "chunk" never hurt anyone and I know plenty of women who are perfectly healthy at their weight when I would label them as "somewhat chunky." A little bit of fat around your belly or thighs don't usually present a problem, in fact, most women have that. But, when you are morbidly obese, then there is a problem.
i LOVE fat and chubby girls.. hehe..reason being? if your curious.. pm me.. wink
cheesetoes1
i LOVE fat and chubby girls.. hehe..reason being? if your curious.. pm me.. wink
Hmm. I really think that I'm all set.
Yes,if only society was the same as it was in the middle ages,then all us overweight bone-white girls would be considered purdyful 3nodding
Devil Kitty
I still stand by my point that people cannot have bones so big that they look fat or even slightly overweight. Have you ever seen a fat skeleton?

rofl
Some also say that the fat/chubbiness, in some ancient art, represented fertility.
That signature is a bit scary. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces