Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting?

Yes. =O 0.60427807486631 60.4% [ 113 ]
No. =[ 0.39572192513369 39.6% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 187 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Gember Roos
A Promiscuous Pirate
Aww the olden days when chubby showed wealth and health cause everyone was poor and starving and dying from horrible diseases.

Now a days it shows one of a few things: Little self control laziness or bad genes.

Sorry but tis the truth.

I didn't say it wasn't. =/

But being chubby isn't all that much of a bad thing either.
Besides; I find being chubby prettier.

Like those stupid weight lose advertisements.
When the chubby lady was dancing. xD
She looked nicer dancing chubby then skinny.

I've seem. Or the ones where the girl gets so skinny she's all bones blegh.
My friend told me in jamica no man likes a skinny, all depends on society really. If you happy that's all that matters.
DaisyFire
No-one wants to hug a twig - guy or girl.
Chubby people are soft and cuddly!
I am a soft and cuddly person! blaugh
and I wouldn't change for the world.

For males; being skinny and having mucles was the thing.
They worked hard and whatnot.
T3H P!NK
I don't like the idea of beauty today in the media. I think beauty is universal, everyone has beauty in themselves.

Agree'd.
i have no problem with chubby women or w/e, and sometimes they look kinda hot and i'm like ooh. yeah.
but i hate sticks. they scare me. u_u
stick people with legs as thin as my arms and no curves whatsoever are frightening and then they make crappy stickpeople clothes that i can't get up past my knees because i am not a stick. D:<
The old style women are awesome. It isn't as fun painting twigs like me. xp

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Gember Roos
Have you ever seen an ancient statue or painting of a women perfectly skinny?
And with that; was the women starving in the picture?

Now -- many well known paintings are paintings of skinny, muscle, men.
And others with chubby/fat women.

Being fat/chubby was normal for women.
Because if something happen like a shortage on food, or something,
the women would live longer; and with the help of the men left,
reproduce. There for keeping humanity alive.

I don't care if I'm a bit fat or so.
I'm suppose to be that way; is my opinion.

Duscuss the Above. Discuss the below.
Being fat/chubby. xD
People calling people fat/chubby.
Now it's not fun being skinny. ;_;''

Note:
People who are fat/chubby; usually aren't because they eat alot.
It is how there body is made.
It's just the same as someone who eats alot and only gains a litte, or nothing.
Only the other way around.
Well see, the ting is, the trend for womens bodies keeps changing. With M. Monroe, its was CURVES......Boobs!!!....then that Fricking Twiggy showed up with her short hair and Doe eyes, like 8 ft tall and skinny, so that became the new look.....then the look it to be skinny....AND have breasts, and slim hips and long legs, and a pretty face, and a flat tummy, and a perfect a**....its too much stress for me. I will stick with my Spanish figure thank you! lol. And if your tall and skinny, WORK IT! If your tall and thick , work that too....if your short and puny, then get a pixie hair cut damn it!! and if your short and curvy, then work it dman it! lol No matter what body type you are, you should look at yourself naked in the mirror and KNOW that your Sexy!!!! lol
Not all women were all obese back then. In fact, most were skinny, 140 lbs. at the highest.

Except in african tribes where the woman is a good 400 pounds. A wife that size means wealth to the man because he has the luxury of feeding their wives all that extra food.

Those old statues and stuff are curvy women, because it represents fertility and such. I highly doubt ancient cultures would depict any ordinary common woman. They'd depict a goddess or something, which usually represented harvest, fertility, motherhood, etc., therefore they would be chubbier and curvier than any woman around
A Promiscuous Pirate
Gember Roos
A Promiscuous Pirate
Aww the olden days when chubby showed wealth and health cause everyone was poor and starving and dying from horrible diseases.

Now a days it shows one of a few things: Little self control laziness or bad genes.

Sorry but tis the truth.

I didn't say it wasn't. =/

But being chubby isn't all that much of a bad thing either.
Besides; I find being chubby prettier.

Like those stupid weight lose advertisements.
When the chubby lady was dancing. xD
She looked nicer dancing chubby then skinny.

I've seem. Or the ones where the girl gets so skinny she's all bones blegh.

*Shivers.* Yeah... >_<'
I'm short and puny! *works it* wheee! Go shorties!

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Everyone is beautiful damn it ......unless your an a*****e and even then, people will probably find you beautiful.....so society's standard of beauty is insane since its just going to change to something else that NO one but the man made people can pull off......like in Ten years, it will be sexy to be MORBIDLY obese, while maintaining Tiny little tweety Bird Ankles....AND a wandering Eye....that will be the sex symbol in ten years >.<
[Baisley]
Not all women were all obese back then. In fact, most were skinny, 140 lbs. at the highest.

Except in african tribes where the woman is a good 400 pounds. A wife that size means wealth to the man because he has the luxury of feeding their wives all that extra food.

Those old statues and stuff are curvy women, because it represents fertility and such. I highly doubt ancient cultures would depict any ordinary common woman. They'd depict a goddess or something, which usually represented harvest, fertility, motherhood, etc., therefore they would be chubbier and curvier than any woman around

And paintings?

Not Obese. Healthy chubby.

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Aku_Kitsune_666
I'm short and puny! *works it* wheee! Go shorties!
YES!!! Damn it! Short tall in the middle, skinny Round, curvy mixeded-ed up!! Everybody MUST KNOW THat they are sexy!! If you know your sexy, it makes you sexyier!! ^_^

Im not saying if your 90 pounds or 360 to wear a tube top and panty shorts.....but feel and look fabulous!
Chubby fine. Curvy fine.

Cake eating couch-sitting obese and won't stop eating - no, not fine.
It's been scitenifically proven that men generally like women thicker than women think they do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff