Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  WTF???

What are your feelings on gay marriage?

I feel they have the right to marry, it's their life and we have no right to interfere. 0.55 55.0% [ 33 ]
It's wrong. Marriage is a union between a MAN and a WOMAN. Any other way is unnatural. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 10 ]
I don't mind but do they have to be so in your face about their sexuality? 0.28333333333333 28.3% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
1 2 >

My brother told me if a black guy tries to get into college but he scores low on the SAT's then they'll let him in anyway because he can say they're being racist. That's not a fair card to play. It's not fair to get into college if you don't deserve it. White people apply to that rule too. Some white guy shouldn't get into college if he doesn't earn it. If some white guy doesn't do well on the SAT's he shouldn't get into the college he's trying out for and it's the same with the black guy.

My father told me a story that he knew this mail man that was delivering mail on his route when this gay parade came along. Dismissing that fact he continued to do his work. All of a sudden this guy in the parade comes up to him, shoves like...a dozen pink blown-up condoms in his face and starts talking about gay rights. The mail man pops one of the condoms with his pen and the gay guy starts freaking out, he filed a law-suit against him saying he was assaulted and the guy was suspended from the post office for a period of time. I'm pro-gay marriage and rights and stuff. But this isn't fair at all. I'm disgusted by the things i hear some straight people say about gay people. It's childish and pathetic to say rude things.

I'm not saying all black people and gay people act as i described in the two paragraphs above but IT IS UNFAIR. Just as it's unfair for white people to be racist and homophobic and judgemental.
Life's not fair.
Ok I read the first sentence and that's not true. Your brother's weird.
So you're complaining about things that aren't fair? Life's not fair at times (or all the time), it's a fact.
I'll agree with the majority of your post. However, I don't agree with same sex "marriage".
Unless you're black or take it up the a**, you don't get special treatment.
i know what you mean. some people just take it too far
but i don't think the first point is true...
Racist?

********, no.
I'm almost Albino.
Life isn't fair, get used to it, cause it's going to hit right in the face some day.
O_O.... *flees to the ED* Why did I ever leave?

Timid Rogue

Life isn't fair. Get over it.
I know life isn't fair. You don't have to tell me.

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Sure is unfair.

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Your brother's pulling your leg. The only way that would be possible is if another person of a different race got in with the same grades as the black person who was rejected.

I dunno about the second point though.

Dapper Noob

I guess it's the way the cookie crumbles. We can't do anything 'bout it anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff