< 1 2 3 4 5

Dapper Lunatic

Canteen Thief
Gin Rin
Canteen Thief
Gin Rin
Canteen Thief
Gin Rin

I never said it did. But it can't be just me, because most of the people that I live with on floor would laugh at it too, and a few of them are graduating this year. And I'm sure they couldn't get through 700 level courses while being immature. whee
So you're saying that you and your friends actually enjoy seeing small children being abused/hit/slapped/killed and you justify this how?

Mostly because it's a movie, and also because we all know that actions speak louder than words. Otherwise we wouldn't tolerate the RA saying stuff like "My age limit is 12-I mean 17", among other things. There's many a quote such as that on a page I host. If you can figure out my user-unfriendly site and find it, you can read them all. surprised

Edit: And yes, we do enjoy comic violence.
You have just made me lose all hope left in the world's youth. I have nothing more to say to you.

Youth? Please. Youth < 18. Everyone here is >= 18.
And besides, we respect life, we don't go around killing people because we don't like them, we just like to joke around on a college level.
You are a youth, do not doubt it. You are a youth until you can realize what makes you into an adult. You have not realized this yet. I can tell.

And I'm sure a 4-year degree in network security will change that. 3nodding

I may be young at heart, but I take my work seriously. Unless of course I'm screwing with nubcakes, then anything's fair game.
Gin Rin
Canteen Thief
Gin Rin
Canteen Thief
Gin Rin

Mostly because it's a movie, and also because we all know that actions speak louder than words. Otherwise we wouldn't tolerate the RA saying stuff like "My age limit is 12-I mean 17", among other things. There's many a quote such as that on a page I host. If you can figure out my user-unfriendly site and find it, you can read them all. surprised

You have just made me lose all hope left in the world's youth. I have nothing more to say to you.

And besides, we respect life, we don't go around killing people because we don't like them, we just like to joke around on a college level.
You are a youth, do not doubt it. You are a youth until you can realize what makes you into an adult. You have not realized this yet. I can tell.

I may be young at heart, but I take my work seriously. Unless of course I'm screwing with nubcakes, then anything's fair game.
Of course, youthful one. I am but 14 and I sound like a Buddist monk, do I not?

Dapper Lunatic

Canteen Thief
Gin Rin
Canteen Thief
Gin Rin
Canteen Thief
Gin Rin

Of course, youthful one. I am but 14 and I sound like a Buddist monk, do I not?

Not particularly, why do you say that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces