Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 >

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
GeeDee, I need some help.

I'm in National Honor Society, and our chapter has decided we're going to write letters to soldiers. So, I wrote a letter to a soldier I actually had a name for. (I kinda even traded with a friend so I'd have a name I thought was cool, his name is Steve biggrin )
However, he did not write me back, and they are wanting another letter, which they will send to someone else. Thus, I must write one to any soldier, because they'll find someone who wants mail and give it to them.

Personally, I think this is impersonal and won't help them at all, because it kind of says you don't REALLY care about them. But alas, I must write it. evil

So, I ask you GeeDee, what would a soldier like to talk with a 16 year old high school/college student about?

Discuss:
Soldiers
Their interests
You're writing to a guy who hasn't touched a woman and a couple of months. Talk about your body. Then send him a photo of you in a bikini. Then he'll know you really care. And you can rest at easy knowing you just releaved a soilder. You did America proud. Stand tall.
I had to do that...There's really no way to write someone you don't know and not make it sound fake.
send him a portable nintendo or something
Jacku
You're writing to a guy who hasn't touched a woman and a couple of months. Talk about your body. Then send him a photo of you in a bikini. Then he'll know you really care. And you can rest at easy knowing you just releaved a soilder. You did America proud. Stand tall.

This made me LOL outloud. blaugh xd
SEX
obvsly
Eh
Tell him he is a moron for enlisting to die for a useless cause.
That or lie to him and tell him you are proud of him for defending your nation.
******** if i care.

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Jacku

If it wasn't for National Honor Society, and if I didn't have a boyfriend, I would.

My boyfriend is going into the military, and I know I'm going to do that for him. 3nodding

OG Noob

» I remember when I was still in primairy school, we had to write a letter to our Prime Minister. confused LIKE YA. I was making some suggestions on how to cease the whole smoking s**t, and the teacher litterally crossed that whole sentence out. I'M LIKE WTF?! gonk scream I bet she was a smoker. stare

Another time in grade school we had to write a letter to a member of our family. I chose to write it to my older brother. The only thing I remember saying in that letter was that when he would receive his driver's license, he would drive to wonderful places. 4laugh heart Alas, he still dosen't have it. rofl Oh well, I'm still waiiittting, but I'm pretty sure he forgot ALLLL about it. No need to worry, all I have to do is simply remind him! biggrin

¤´¯`°·» мєιиυ «·°´¯`¤
Ummm...
idk...
Honestly, for a serious answer from me, I'd say tell him what you really think about the war. Whether you're pro war or not, even. Tell him what you think of his cause. It's probably good for our soldiers to hear what they're really thought of back home. biggrin
Unless you want him to die... Don't write that... That'd be bad. D:
Honestly? Tell him things that are going on in the U.S. Cause chances are they arent too well informed but also tell him about yourself.
maybe you'll fall in love redface
FyoraSilverwolf
Jacku

If it wasn't for National Honor Society, and if I didn't have a boyfriend, I would.

My boyfriend is going into the military, and I know I'm going to do that for him. 3nodding

Oh the school reads that s**t too? Pfft, then yea, send him a portable game or some s**t. :
As for your boyfriend : D! Good job! Keep him busy~

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Disco Panda
SEX
obvsly

It's for National Honor Society though. gonk (btw, I'm UBER-good at talking about sex. I write smut, and I've considered becoming a sex therapist)

@Black Hole of Sunshine: I actually support the troops... confused

@Meinu: We're actually sending this though! gonk

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Jacku

she's got a point :'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces