<3 </3

Wpn Laws?

Good 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
Bad 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
Pollwhore/undicided 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 9 ]
Monkey 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
1 2 >

I dissaprove of the weapons laws I think I should be able to carry any weapon i own.
There are laws?
:0
Are whips considered weapons? confused
ANARCHY sweatdrop
So it doesn't bother you that a nine year old is walking around with an AK-47?

Ok, fine me.
Of course ther are laws,

I dont know about whips.
I think that at a certain age...you should be able to carry weapons around freely...of course...using them would still be the same laws as now, but to get in trouble for having them is pointless...if I am not doing anything with my gun but carrying it, I shouldn't get in trouble...
Count Duckula 2.0
So it doesn't bother you that a nine year old is walking around with an AK-47?

Ok, fine me.
if his gurdians are ok with it then i am ok with it
why do you want a gun? the only use I can think of is to kill people (duh).

I guess hunting is okay, but you don't need a pistol or an automatic for that, just a nice rifle will do.
Second_To_None

surprised I have a whip!

Edit: Oh, and someone who can't even spell should most definitely not be allowed to carry weapons. kthnx
Lead Paint
Second_To_None

surprised I have a whip!

Edit: Oh, and someone who can't even spell should most definitely not be allowed to carry weapons. kthnx

Mine's a bondage whip. 3nodding

Are you talking about me? mad
Shadow_the_Vengeful
I think that at a certain age...you should be able to carry weapons around freely...of course...using them would still be the same laws as now, but to get in trouble for having them is pointless...if I am not doing anything with my gun but carrying it, I shouldn't get in trouble...
My point exactly the olny ppl who those law should stop (ie. gang members and such) they dont catch untill they break some other law like murder.
Weapon Laws useless? Without Weapon Laws, a large enough portion of the civilian population would be able to overthrough the government should it be corrupt. We certainly can't have that can we?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff