i wanna be as brave as you one day

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
butt goddess
i wanna be as brave as you one day
i should read ur comic in public and then ask ppl what they think of it free publicity for u
Wow this so bad, this is worse than I expected. To get to apoint in your life where you are prepared to accept the consequences of being known as the kid that spends his time at school on gaia. That's making a statement that you dnt care what anybody thinks by showing them u r here rn. He's still on gaia wow bro HE'S still on there RN

Breh u r bad rlly bad, I thought I was bad, gaia is interfering in your real life in a bad way which is smething you should chnage before it starts getting rlly rlly bad like u start skeipping classes and failing assigments. Take a brake and do gaia once you have free time.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
i never gaia in public

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Duckgustus
Wow this so bad, this is worse than I expected. To get to apoint in your life where you are prepared to accept the consequences of being known as the kid that spends his time at school on gaia. That's making a statement that you dnt care what anybody thinks by showing them u r here rn. He's still on gaia wow bro HE'S still on there RN

Breh u r bad rlly bad, I thought I was bad, gaia is interfering in your real life in a bad way which is smething you should chnage before it starts getting rlly rlly bad like u start skeipping classes and failing assigments. Take a brake and do gaia once you have free time.
I've failed you duck
they're also judging u 4 those sexy pix u were peeping

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
groodwitch
they're also judging u 4 those sexy pix u were peeping
I scrolled down so fast when I saw those omg burning_eyes
Sweagenv4
Duckgustus

I've failed you duck
It's never to late to change and make amends for the mistakes you have made in the past. But it is hard to change when you have done something for so long because it becomes routine. Idn their is a saint of addiction you can ask for help or just me instead lol

Clean Citizen

same except not rly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas