Welcome to Gaia! ::

`Meowth`
Good mornin', good aftanoon and goodnight to ya GD.

Now dat da pleasantries a'e outta da way, I'd like ta address somethin'. Not dat most of you a'e goin' ta take me seriously because dis is a "gimmick" account, but whateva, worth sayin' anyway.

Recently (a few minutes ago) I got insulted by dese two disrespectful li'l kids who thought jus' 'cuz I ain't speakin' propa English, I ain't smart. Now correct me if I'm wrong hea, but it don't take spellin' tings accordin' ta da dictionary's standa'ds just ta be intelligent. It takes logic too, kids. So I'm gunna say fa da reco'd dat dem two kids was morons fa tinkin' I ain't got a brain in my cute, kitty head 'cuz I speak da way I do.

I ain't gunna spoon feed ya, not traditionally anyway, but I want youa thoughts on dis pa'ticula matta, if you'd be so kind. Discuss away.
Clearly, judging by the way you just savagely beat and raped grammar, buckshot is the only solution.
Nekojin_cat
`Meowth`
Nekojin_cat
`Meowth`
Nekojin_cat
Generally, you look smarter when you bother to type properly. Thus, if you type like an idiot, you'll be treated like an idiot.

Well da ting is, not everybody who types like dis is doin' it cuz it's how dey a'e. Take me fa example, it takes a lot a concentration ta pull dis off.

So then people just think you're an idiot for actually trying to type like one.

Like I said, no brains in'em. I tink people a'e missin' da point of da whole ting and in da process makin' demselves joiks by bein' so elitist about everyting.
It's human nature. I suggest you get used to it.

You'a all such skeptics it almost makes me sick, ya know dat?

Girl-Crazy Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Devlin Darkness
Meowth, that's right!

Wooobbuffet.
tl;dr.
lol no srsly, that spelling was horrible I couldn't get through the first paragraph.

Not because I didn't want to, because it hurt my head to stoop down a couple brain capacities
Kittens Building Robots
tl;dr.
lol no srsly, that spelling was horrible I couldn't get through the first paragraph.

Not because I didn't want to, because it hurt my head to stoop down a couple brain capacities

I tink you should give me props fa bein' able ta pull it off so well.
See, now the problem lies in your ability to hold people's attention. Every time you post, I attempt to read 1/3 of what you say...then give up. It's not that I'm to lazy or stupid to read it. It's just annoying. Why should I spend the time to read your post when you waste time purposely typing like that?
Ekemet
See, now the problem lies in your ability to hold people's attention. Every time you post, I attempt to read 1/3 of what you say...then give up. It's not that I'm to lazy or stupid to read it. It's just annoying. Why should I spend the time to read your post when you waste time purposely typing like that?

Well, I guess dis just proves my point poifectly. If you'a goin' ta call me stupid, ya might wanna pay attention ta what I say first, ya get it?
`Meowth`
Lightswitch Raves
What the ******** are you saying?

I can't understand you when you speak redneck.

Dat's funny, cuz you dun know enough about me ta make a claim about my lineage. Switch, you ain't doin' nuttin' ta raise my low opinion of ya hea.
People judge you by the way you talk, as well as the way you dress/present yourself.
[:
Doctor Mute!
`Meowth`
Lightswitch Raves
What the ******** are you saying?

I can't understand you when you speak redneck.

Dat's funny, cuz you dun know enough about me ta make a claim about my lineage. Switch, you ain't doin' nuttin' ta raise my low opinion of ya hea.
People judge you by the way you talk, as well as the way you dress/present yourself.
[:

People a'e patetic creatchas, glad I'm a Pokemon, we ain't so moronic.
Eh, to each their own. The human mind is a highly amazing thing that is able to actually assimilate words, even if they're spelled wrong, etc. It may take a bit longer, but it still happens. Just because a person can't spell worth a s**t doesn't mean they can't inflict INTELLIGENT views. It's just a matter of taking the extra time (taht I know we all don't have since we're here on the internets rolleyes ) to let your brain sort it out. In my opinion, reading horrible spelling is a good brain exercise.
[Editor]
Eh, to each their own. The human mind is a highly amazing thing that is able to actually assimilate words, even if they're spelled wrong, etc. It may take a bit longer, but it still happens. Just because a person can't spell worth a s**t doesn't mean they can't inflict INTELLIGENT views. It's just a matter of taking the extra time (taht I know we all don't have since we're here on the internets rolleyes ) to let your brain sort it out. In my opinion, reading horrible spelling is a good brain exercise.

Builds up dem brain muscles. 3nodding
`Meowth`
Ekemet

Well, I guess dis just proves my point poifectly. If you'a goin' ta call me stupid, ya might wanna pay attention ta what I say first, ya get it?

I didn't call you stupid. As a matter of fact on the first page I said the exact opposite. Perhaps your the one that 'might wanna pay attention ta what I say '?
Ekemet
`Meowth`
Ekemet

I didn't call you stupid. As a matter of fact on the first page I said the exact opposite. Perhaps your the one that 'might wanna pay attention ta what I say '?

Who said ya did? I said if ya goin' ta. Of cou'se I can see why ya mighta thought dat, but it was simply a point ta prove.
I really don't care how you type. If you're comfortable with your style, that's alright with me, even if it's a little hard to read. Besides, it's enough work to nitpick my own spelling and grammar.

By the way, I love the Meowth avatar. 3nodding

For some reason I keep wanting to call you Nyaasu-sama...
Jixmip
I really don't care how you type. If you're comfortable with your style, that's alright with me, even if it's a little hard to read. Besides, it's enough work to nitpick my own spelling and grammar.

By the way, I love the Meowth avatar. 3nodding

For some reason I keep wanting to call you Nyaasu-sama...

Wow, one a da foist comments dat is all positive.

And tanks, I tink I did a good job trowin it tagetha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff