Welcome to Gaia! ::

80 OC
whats that mean

basically do you have self control

Liberal Capitalist

I would like to think I am but I have a feeling my friends would say Im maybe unstable, though I try to be as cheerful and funny as I can most of the time.
I do have a stressful environment though.
Rambling Mozy
Dippamau5
Rambling Mozy
Dippamau5
Rambling Mozy
Dippamau5
i think OTHERS would say i'm emotionally healthy and i do too n___n
Oh dip I have wonderful news!

i'm all ears friend!
My birth control made my boobs grow a cup size! alert the media!

dork @___@

dude i met someone this weekend i swore was like the mom version of you and i asked her if she had a daughter cuz she works in the mountains too and shovels snow and she reminded me of you but she doesn't have a daughter so she wasn't your mom
That's so anticlimactic I thought you discovered my long lost mommy cry

she shoulda been your long lost mommy, she was dope - i think she was going to try and get us free passes haha i only met her for like an hour
Dippamau5
80 OC
whats that mean

what sort of control, i mean i cant control when i get down but i can do things to make it better
80 OC
Dippamau5
80 OC
whats that mean

what sort of control, i mean i cant control when i get down but i can do things to make it better

hopefully you understand what i'm getting at when i say this because i can't think of another way to explain it at the moment;

its the difference between pain and suffering, pain being the emotion and suffering its effective hold over you

self control in this sense being ones ability not to feel nothing but to not 'suffer' from the emotion

sweatdrop ?
Dippamau5
Rambling Mozy
Dippamau5
Rambling Mozy
Dippamau5

i'm all ears friend!

dork @___@

dude i met someone this weekend i swore was like the mom version of you and i asked her if she had a daughter cuz she works in the mountains too and shovels snow and she reminded me of you but she doesn't have a daughter so she wasn't your mom

she shoulda been your long lost mommy, she was dope - i think she was going to try and get us free passes haha i only met her for like an hour
Free passes to bear? Dude you coulda hit me up all winter and I could have gotten you in no prob
Rambling Mozy
Dippamau5
Rambling Mozy
Dippamau5
Rambling Mozy
Dippamau5

i'm all ears friend!

dork @___@

Free passes to bear? Dude you coulda hit me up all winter and I could have gotten you in no prob

idk if it was bear but s**t i wish i knew that haha, too poor to drive around the block atm stressed stressed stressed

did i tell you i got a chance to go to Eureka? heart u heart
Dippamau5
Rambling Mozy
Dippamau5
Rambling Mozy
Dippamau5

dork @___@

idk if it was bear but s**t i wish i knew that haha, too poor to drive around the block atm stressed stressed stressed

ya you told me do it do it do it best place on the planet. I really wanna go back but my bf is amazing and he has to stay here. Plus I got a good job now and I guess I should stop ******** over my life.

mansplain's Prince

Comrade

no im toos
ad
Rambling Mozy
Dippamau5
Rambling Mozy
Dippamau5
Rambling Mozy
Dippamau5

dork @___@

ya you told me do it do it do it best place on the planet. I really wanna go back but my bf is amazing and he has to stay here. Plus I got a good job now and I guess I should stop ******** over my life.

man it was great woop woop

atm i'm trying to find work still, looking at san diego the mecca for massage therapy apparently haha

if you learn of any jobs coming up u holler my way yeah? I still got your number

6,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My emotional health varies, it really does.
Right now, I'm on cloud 9. emotion_kirakira

Questionable Conversationalist

If my emotions were a health chart, it would be burnt and ripped and stained with tears :'B
Not really.
I've been trying really hard to improve, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff