Would you?

Yes 0.4047619047619 40.5% [ 17 ]
No, I'd go to jail 0.5952380952381 59.5% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
< 1 2

The_Stack
Would you?

I know I would

Edit: What I mean is if you truly hated someone. and took a bullet to his/her head.

I wouldnt, i would plan it so i could avoid jail as well,.
Perhaps as a martyr, to atone for it in someway. Otherwise, no. No point. What's done is done.
I... don't kill people...

and I wouldn't kill myself... >_>

This is a very weird topic and I find myself conflicted as to how to respond...
Well i figure im going to hell anyways, so why would i make my trip down there any faster by killing myself? besides if i dont kill myself there is plenty of time for my to convert to the catholic church and confess my sins.
No, that would be double murder. I would go to prison.

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Nnnnnope.....
I would have to kill myself. well it depends why i killed the other person. If it was self defence then I wouldnt ... if it was b/c i hated some one then , actually I wouldnt go that far but I guess if i would i'd kill myself
If I hated soemone enough to really kill them (I've come close before) I wouldn't commit suicide directly after. That would be stupid. Come on, why would I end the fun there? In a psychotic fit of murderous rage like that one, the authorities would have to kill me before I stopped pulling the trigger. GTA style. xd
i prefer death over jail...
okay, I think a lot of this has to do with each individual's thoughts and personality.

My boyfriend and I always talk about living our lives until we're like, 70.
Then going and murdering everyone that's pissed us off.

If I killed someone, between now and then, I would kill myself. I would rather die, then have to claim insanity and spend the rest of my life away from those I do care about, in an insane asylum, or in prison.

Shameless Man-Lover

Yes, I definitely would. I just have this fear that if I let my emotions run away with me and make me kill someone, or even if I killed someone in self defense, I won't have any problem doing it again in the future...so, I would kill myself, just to keep the people I care about safe. In fact...it's a pretty well-known RP thing of mine (on other sites) when I'm in a fight, to threaten to kill another character, and then myself to keep the people I care about safe. I only went through with it once...but it's something I CAN see myself doing in real life, sadly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff