Welcome to Gaia! ::

I usualy only take bad pictures, I'm way too picky though. Like in my sig pic, my nose looks way huger then it is 'cause of the angle. But honestly I don't have a ******** what other people think of me so it doesn't bother me all that much.
One-Eyed Saint
Anyone remember Bozo the Clown? If you do, than you will know that getting to bucket 5 is a real accomplishment.

He was a badass.
I got in the newspaper once, but my picture wasn't used. And I got an extra shot in the yearbook under "student life" once, showing me reading a book and saying it was for fun; although in reality I was bored and reading a book for class. Meh.

I've never been to a bible camp. I went to a summer camp once. It sucked.

I don't think I'd want to be famous, and I'm not that photogenic -- sometimes pictures come out well, sometimes not.
Dontdrop! The soap
I had a friend who used to go to camp Arnes.

Do you live in Winnipeg aswell? surprised
emwo12003
That's awesome. o:
At my school right now the majority of the freshman and sophmores know me. So when friends move in from another school "Hoshit Vanessa you've gotten taller, how do you do it? D: " That's the only thing really.

Tall chicks are freaky... confused
when I was twelve I had a canoe acident at summer camp, I said it was a ghost and they still tell the story though now I was dragged down to the ninth level of hell and Raped by Satan

funny how 41 years can twist stories so much
gush jr.
when I was twelve I had a canoe acident at summer camp, I said it was a ghost and they still tell the story though now I was dragged down to the ninth level of hell and Raped by Satan

funny how 41 years can twist stories so much

ommmmmmmmmmmmg
Icouldn'tsleep
FOR FOUR YEARS
aftermycampcounsellortoldme
yourstory
</3</3
ONLINE BROKEN HEAAAART.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff