Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have noticed that women's clothing seem to be more diverse than men's clothing, not only that, but each model seems to come in more colors. Also, women's clothing stores seem to have WAY more discounts than that in men's stores.

And I somehow think women's clothing is cheaper. I'm not sure, I'm basing this on my last shopping trips.

Have you noticed something similar about the subject of women's clothing VS. men's clothing?

(No, I'm not a crossdresser, my chest hair doesn't go well with cleavage. ) sad
NO MAN SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT CLOTHES ANYWAY

WTF

ARE YOU GAY
You could START crossdressing... o.o;;
I've noticed women's clothing is more fluffy and out there.
While men still have pollo tee's and jeans.
I think it's just the current styles.
Eventually, you men will get your frills.
women care about their clothes more than men most of the time

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Amount of fabric usually protrayed on women< Amount of fabric on men

That and women usually tend to go shopping more than men.. it's in our nature...

Men like their tools, women like their cloths...
Women's clothing also comes with a whole shitload less fabric attatched. I'll take men's any day.
ChildBeatingNun

WTF

ARE YOU GAY

That's nice. Say, mind handing that clitoris over? You won't be needing it anyways.
Womens clothing is more expensive, there are more sales because girls are known to shop more then men, and since women have already had their brains ******** by the media they will buy anything just so that they won't feel fat, or out of style.

But of course not every girl is that way.
Sackit
ChildBeatingNun

WTF

ARE YOU GAY

That's nice. Say, mind handing that clitoris over? You won't be needing it anyways.

But then, what would I touch at night?
Womens clothes are generally more expensive.
Hehe I find this rather interesting myself. It seems the business casual options for women is much greater than for men O.O;; I does indeed seem as if women have more dressing options than men now.
I hate shopping for clothes, but I pretty sure women's clothes are more expensive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff