OIAM
Carrion Kitten
OIAM
Carrion Kitten
machinations
i think black girls look pretty with straight hair

Am I the only one who finds their natural hair texture more appealing? neutral
lol cuz you black too

Nope, I'm white. Sometimes I wish I had afro-textured hair, though. I could pull off hairstyles that wouldn't work very well with my hair texture.
natural hair is hard to maintain so are natural hairstyles ... for girls at least. guys can just cut it

Hmm. Just how maintenance are we talking here, exactly?
High maintenance my sister has her hair natural and she has to do a bunch of work so it doesn't break and stuff a lot of other reasons she told me once but i don't remember those type of things

Greedy Grabber

20,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
OIAM
Carrion Kitten
OIAM
Carrion Kitten
OIAM
lol cuz you black too

Nope, I'm white. Sometimes I wish I had afro-textured hair, though. I could pull off hairstyles that wouldn't work very well with my hair texture.
natural hair is hard to maintain so are natural hairstyles ... for girls at least. guys can just cut it

High maintenance my sister has her hair natural and she has to do a bunch of work so it doesn't break and stuff a lot of other reasons she told me once but i don't remember those type of things

I see. I would assume that straightening hair regularly would require a fairly high amount of maintence as well, though.

Lonely Raider

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Carrion Kitten
OIAM
Carrion Kitten
OIAM
Carrion Kitten
OIAM
lol cuz you black too

I see. I would assume that straightening hair regularly would require a fairly high amount of maintence as well, though.
perm

Lonely Raider

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Carrion Kitten
OIAM
Carrion Kitten
OIAM
Carrion Kitten
OIAM
lol cuz you black too

weave

Greedy Grabber

20,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Ah, okay, then.

Still kind of wish I could pull off cornrows, but I'm fairly certain it would would not work well with my hair texture.
I think being black is pretty ******** awesome to be honest.

Dapper Citizen

iMight69You
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You
Dont you dare compare your hair to mine scream
Mine is sleak and gorgeous and women get wet when they touch.
HOW DARE YOU emotion_donotwant

prolly because they start crying and piss themselves; i don't know about sleek and gorgeous you have some s**t in your hair in that sig
No, seriously I have locks of a God. Had I thought there was something with my sig pic I wouldn't of made it my sig. But I dont feel the need to snap a picture the second I'm all pampered and flawless. Nor do I feel the need that it needs to be up to date. As of now my hair is not that length or that nappy and out of controlled. It's tamed and magnificent.
You can't compare my negro locks to your....well I dont know what to call because I've only scene gingers with hair like yours, oh and my great grandmothers, her hair looked like yoursexcept gray.

And why would any girl piss themselves upon touching my hair. They're trying to contain their orgasms. Judging by your dull, plain-jane looks an orgasm is something you've never experienced.

somebody needs to smack your face for being a dickweed. i think your secret gay partner will one up that to smacking you with his p***s.

yea, you've probably never given a girl an orgasm, that's why you're so testy about it. i know how to give myself orgasms; i don't need guys like you to make me feel good

all the ones i met are hopeless and since you're 19, you probably are too
Welcome to the internet and GD.
NO ONE IS NICE HERE. The sooner you learn that the sooner you will leave. Stepping down to gay jokes is the result of you not having a better comeback. You should've skipped to the racist jokes like any other brain dead white person would. Because when it comes to insulting a person of color all you white people go straight for ****** remarks. It gets old. The point of an insult is to offend someone and make them want to leave, you're severely failing at that. Stating that I've never made a girl climax is downright horse s**t. Unlike you I was in a relationship for three years, physically and emotionally. This isn't bragging this is facts, when you're with someone that long you learn things. You learn that special spot, you know where to kiss, where to squeeze, how to hold. Trust me I knew this girls body inch by inch. With the right amount of time I could have this lustful little vixen biting her lip, toes curling, BEGGING for it.
This too is something you will NEVER experience without the help of your battery operated boy. You're shower head can't look you in the eyes nor can it caress you and love you.
You say these boys are hopeless? Im sure they lost hope in a cantankerous little hag such as you and were unable to achieve sexual arousement let alone an erection in your presence.

Take a ******** look in the mirror lady, and tell me what you see? Do you see someone that anyone on this Earth will ever find attractive? Do you honestly think any man on this earth can love such a dull boring creature?
I dont have to know you personally in order to judge you. All I know is you are gonna spend the rest of your life with 3 fingers up your p***y wishing that it was a mans d**k, wishing that there was another body engaging in lustful sex with you, caressing your body, and making you feel like a woman. THAT WILL NEVER ******** HAPPEN.
Kill yourself c**t.

And trust me b***h a guy like me would never come your way.

wow, if you love your hair that much, why don't you just shave it off and ******** it?

also, i don't feel like i have to wear makeup to feel like i'm someone. frankly, i don't give a s**t what people like you think. neither do i feel like making racist jokes because I frankly don't give a s**t what your background is. you obviously have your head up your a** about being straight too since you keep mentioning how your "women" want to ******** your hair too.

also, you're pretty damn plain as well and until i see proof showing otherwise, i'm not changing my opinion. the pot should stop calling the kettle black.

also, notice how I'm not blowing up at you for trying to insult me (because, again, i don't really care because people are going to forget your name when you're dead). that's because i'm not obsessed about my hair like you are. in your place i would've taken the compliment and went on with my life.

what do you want me to do? cry about the fact that there is no meaning to life? stop squealing like a pig with its testicles cut off and grow a new pair. your narcissistic attitude could use a new pair. I'm sure your ex would agree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff