Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Citizen

iMight69You
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You
s**t I dunno. Personally I wish my mom wouldve ******** a white dude so i dont have to explain to people that my mom is white and my dad is black making me bi-racial.
Or vis vers, but id hate to have a black mom.

hey man, just because both of your parents are white doesn't mean that people won't mistake you for being bi-racial. Apparently a jew-fro qualifies as being partially black. I think it's hilarious.
I'd hate to be white and have a jew-fro crying

it's ok if you tame it; my hair basically looks like yours now just a bit shorter. I could hypothetically pull off an afro if I so desired (I have in a couple of very interesting times) besides being annoying to style the jew-fro, I really don't mind
Dont you dare compare your hair to mine scream
Mine is sleak and gorgeous and women get wet when they touch.
HOW DARE YOU emotion_donotwant

prolly because they start crying and piss themselves; i don't know about sleek and gorgeous you have some s**t in your hair in that sig

Lonely Raider

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You
s**t I dunno. Personally I wish my mom wouldve ******** a white dude so i dont have to explain to people that my mom is white and my dad is black making me bi-racial.

hey man, just because both of your parents are white doesn't mean that people won't mistake you for being bi-racial. Apparently a jew-fro qualifies as being partially black. I think it's hilarious.

it's ok if you tame it; my hair basically looks like yours now just a bit shorter. I could hypothetically pull off an afro if I so desired (I have in a couple of very interesting times) besides being annoying to style the jew-fro, I really don't mind

prolly because they start crying and piss themselves; i don't know about sleek and gorgeous you have some s**t in your hair in that sig
XD you tell him
I don't mind being black, it's just my hair that's the problem. I wish we could have straight hair too!
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You

No, seriously I have locks of a God. Had I thought there was something with my sig pic I wouldn't of made it my sig. But I dont feel the need to snap a picture the second I'm all pampered and flawless. Nor do I feel the need that it needs to be up to date. As of now my hair is not that length or that nappy and out of controlled. It's tamed and magnificent.
You can't compare my negro locks to your....well I dont know what to call because I've only scene gingers with hair like yours, oh and my great grandmothers, her hair looked like yoursexcept gray.

And why would any girl piss themselves upon touching my hair. They're trying to contain their orgasms. Judging by your dull, plain-jane looks an orgasm is something you've never experienced.
I'm half black... I like being mixed.

Dapper Citizen

iMight69You
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You

No, seriously I have locks of a God. Had I thought there was something with my sig pic I wouldn't of made it my sig. But I dont feel the need to snap a picture the second I'm all pampered and flawless. Nor do I feel the need that it needs to be up to date. As of now my hair is not that length or that nappy and out of controlled. It's tamed and magnificent.
You can't compare my negro locks to your....well I dont know what to call because I've only scene gingers with hair like yours, oh and my great grandmothers, her hair looked like yoursexcept gray.

And why would any girl piss themselves upon touching my hair. They're trying to contain their orgasms. Judging by your dull, plain-jane looks an orgasm is something you've never experienced.

you sure spent a long time coming up with a comeback; come on, channel your internal independent black woman

somebody needs to smack your face for being a dickweed. i think your secret gay partner will one up that to smacking you with his p***s

yea, you've probably never given a girl an orgasm, that's why you're so testy about it. i know how to give myself orgasms; i don't need guys like you to make me feel good

all the ones i met are hopeless and since you're 19, you probably are too

stop being a sore loser and accept the intended compliment so we can move on with our lives
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You

somebody needs to smack your face for being a dickweed. i think your secret gay partner will one up that to smacking you with his p***s.

yea, you've probably never given a girl an orgasm, that's why you're so testy about it. i know how to give myself orgasms; i don't need guys like you to make me feel good

Welcome to the internet and GD.
NO ONE IS NICE HERE. The sooner you learn that the sooner you will leave. Stepping down to gay jokes is the result of you not having a better comeback. You should've skipped to the racist jokes like any other brain dead white person would. Because when it comes to insulting a person of color all you white people go straight for ****** remarks. It gets old. The point of an insult is to offend someone and make them want to leave, you're severely failing at that. Stating that I've never made a girl climax is downright horse s**t. Unlike you I was in a relationship for three years, physically and emotionally. This isn't bragging this is facts, when you're with someone that long you learn things. You learn that special spot, you know where to kiss, where to squeeze, how to hold. Trust me I knew this girls body inch by inch. With the right amount of time I could have this lustful little vixen biting her lip, toes curling, BEGGING for it.
This too is something you will NEVER experience without the help of your battery operated boy. You're shower head can't look you in the eyes nor can it caress you and love you.
You say these boys are hopeless? Im sure they lost hope in a cantankerous little hag such as you and were unable to achieve sexual arousement let alone an erection in your presence.

Take a ******** look in the mirror lady, and tell me what you see? Do you see someone that anyone on this Earth will ever find attractive? Do you honestly think any man on this earth can love such a dull boring creature?
I dont have to know you personally in order to judge you. All I know is you are gonna spend the rest of your life with 3 fingers up your p***y wishing that it was a mans d**k, wishing that there was another body engaging in lustful sex with you, caressing your body, and making you feel like a woman. THAT WILL NEVER ******** HAPPEN.
Kill yourself c**t.

And trust me b***h a guy like me would never come your way.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

OIAM
tiny cups
It's alright at times
i know it is XD but tanning to the point of looking black is just crazy to me
She's going to look like this soon.

User Image

Lonely Raider

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
God-the-almighty
OIAM
tiny cups
It's alright at times

User Image
lol sensless

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

OIAM
God-the-almighty
OIAM
tiny cups
It's alright at times

User Image
lol sensless
That's assuming she survives the skin cancer.

Man-Hungry Explorer

Very Beautiful Samira
I love tropic thunder and people who tan too much remind me of that gangouro trend that was going on in japan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
damn b***h you ugly
wow ur such a gayliure

Lonely Raider

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
iMight69You
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You
Le Inconnu Visage
iMight69You

somebody needs to smack your face for being a dickweed. i think your secret gay partner will one up that to smacking you with his p***s.

Welcome to the internet and GD.
NO ONE IS NICE HERE. The sooner you learn that the sooner you will leave. Stepping down to gay jokes is the result of you not having a better comeback. You should've skipped to the racist jokes like any other brain dead white person would. Because when it comes to insulting a person of color all you white people go straight for ****** remarks. It gets old. The point of an insult is to offend someone and make them want to leave, you're severely failing at that. Stating that I've never made a girl climax is downright horse s**t. Unlike you I was in a relationship for three years, physically and emotionally. This isn't bragging this is facts, when you're with someone that long you learn things. You learn that special spot, you know where to kiss, where to squeeze, how to hold. Trust me I knew this girls body inch by inch. With the right amount of time I could have this lustful little vixen biting her lip, toes curling, BEGGING for it.
This too is something you will NEVER experience without the help of your battery operated boy. You're shower head can't look you in the eyes nor can it caress you and love you.
You say these boys are hopeless? Im sure they lost hope in a cantankerous little hag such as you and were unable to achieve sexual arousement let alone an erection in your presence.

Take a ******** look in the mirror lady, and tell me what you see? Do you see someone that anyone on this Earth will ever find attractive? Do you honestly think any man on this earth can love such a dull boring creature?
I dont have to know you personally in order to judge you. All I know is you are gonna spend the rest of your life with 3 fingers up your p***y wishing that it was a mans d**k, wishing that there was another body engaging in lustful sex with you, caressing your body, and making you feel like a woman. THAT WILL NEVER ******** HAPPEN.
Kill yourself c**t.

And trust me b***h a guy like me would never come your way.
XD going hard in the paint

Lonely Raider

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
king Hippo
wow ur such a gayliure
dafuc is that ?

Lonely Raider

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200