Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Elric Sister
NewFoundLight
Elric Sister
LordAufChaos
Elric Sister
Kebascus
You fail because you make s**t threads, and yeah, the Bible really is accurate isnt it? stare

Of course it is.

Now go make sure all your female friends and family members are sold into slavery, there are some stonings I need to look into.
WTF why slavery thats illegal how about human trafficing I heard that was a horrible t.v. special movie to.

The bible says that a man is supposed to sell his daughter into slavery.

Human trafficking, I believe, is not part of the bibles code of ethics.
what where does it say that?

I can't remember, it's been a long time since I actually cared much about Christianity and what it was about. Give me a day or two and I'll find it, though.
pm me with the answer then, i'll be expecting it. Also about your comment about the fairy tales if that being so how come most prophecies Jesus made are coming to past like the wars and stuff(im not well educated abouyt these) and the earth quakes in various places(I looked it up on msn news, with nbc(I think it was nbc).
Ezpi
I thought that satanics don't believe in either god or the devil
I was going to do a project on it once...

Why are they calling themselfes Satanists then? Thats stupid to a level that i thought could never be reached by simple people gonk
Technocratic_Diplomacy
Elric Sister
NewFoundLight
Elric Sister
+Comatose-Muffin+
I take offense to that 'old people' comment.

I'm not old. stressed

I'm Pagan, not Wiccan, but the two are close enough (if you even see a distinction) that I also felt some offense.
isn't there like different types of paganism, so technically saying your pagan isn't helping us to know what you are.

There are different types of Christianity and Satanism, too.

Do they get asked to specify?

No.

I believe in the general worship of nature, Do as thou wilt, but harm none.

I am not Wiccan, I am no specific Pagan religion.

I simply am Pagan.

Ugh, pagans.

You know I have the hardest time with pagans... Not becuase I dislike them, but the opposite.

I love the pagan beleifs... I just don't follow them...

Its hard to bash religion's who's mythology reads like science fiction soap operas.

It makes religious lectures oh so much more interesting though surprised
The20
Ezpi

Why are they calling themselfes Satanists then? Thats stupid to a level that i thought could never be reached by simple people gonk
don't worry there alot of "special" people out there.
LordAufChaos
Elric Sister
LordAufChaos
Elric Sister
LordAufChaos
WTF why slavery thats illegal how about human trafficing I heard that was a horrible t.v. special movie to.

it needs to be updated to mordern times besides the bible only says what the sexit preist at the time thought it should say.

There were numerous version of the bible. A group of religious leaders got together and combined them to make what sounded best to them.

Hence why I believe the bible is a bunch of folk tales all bound up and prettified.
not nessicarily folk tales alot of the letters are actual documents but truly alot of the stories of the apostles in the bible are made up by ancient evangels.

See, it is so much more compelling when I claim ALL of it is.

But yeah, some of it I believe is truth, but alot of it I don't think is. So to make it simpler, I just claim the lot of it is false.
NewFoundLight
Elric Sister
NewFoundLight
Elric Sister
LordAufChaos

what where does it say that?

I can't remember, it's been a long time since I actually cared much about Christianity and what it was about. Give me a day or two and I'll find it, though.
pm me with the answer then, i'll be expecting it. Also about your comment about the fairy tales if that being so how come most prophecies Jesus made are coming to past like the wars and stuff(im not well educated abouyt these) and the earth quakes in various places(I looked it up on msn news, with nbc(I think it was nbc).

I'll try. I do have a bible, but I don't want to read the entire thing trying to find it, so I am going to ask some of my Christian friends, maybe the priest at the church up the street, and if all else fails, I'll pay someone to read the entire book for me.

I'm going to write your name down so I can remember who to send it to.
Before I leave, I will only say a few things to a couple people::

Elric Sister:: I have a hard time believing you know much about your Pagan beliefs. You seem too defensive, and the fact you have a FMA sig and name make me think you're just in it because it seems cool. I may be wrong, and I'm very sorry if I am, but that's just how it appears in how you type.

NewFoundLight and Technocratic_Diplomacy:: You both have good points in argument, but you can't deny that all reliions have self-gratification as a top 10 priority. Without self-happiness, there is no worth in life. But as I said before, we all attain it differently. Christianty prefers to attain self-happiness through the helping of others, Satanists prefer the direct approach while also holding self respect in high regard. We're not bad people just because we believe differently than you, we just choose to follow something differently.

To everyone:: As I've said before, Satanism does not worship Satan. Satan is just the icon, we don't all necesarrily believe he exists we just choose to use him as our mascot. Just like LiveJournal uses Frank the goat. Sure Frank is there, but that doesn't mean he has anything to do with LJ. Satan to Satanism is like your school mascot to your football team. Its only there as a symbol to be recognized. But you're not in it for the mascot.
Elric Sister
LordAufChaos
Elric Sister
LordAufChaos
Elric Sister
LordAufChaos

it needs to be updated to mordern times besides the bible only says what the sexit preist at the time thought it should say.

There were numerous version of the bible. A group of religious leaders got together and combined them to make what sounded best to them.

Hence why I believe the bible is a bunch of folk tales all bound up and prettified.
not nessicarily folk tales alot of the letters are actual documents but truly alot of the stories of the apostles in the bible are made up by ancient evangels.

See, it is so much more compelling when I claim ALL of it is.

But yeah, some of it I believe is truth, but alot of it I don't think is. So to make it simpler, I just claim the lot of it is false.
I won't go as far as to say false the stories tend to teach their intended lessons but when people take these stories to well seriouly they tend to use metaphors as facts.
Satanism is not based on the Christian Devil you idiot. Satanists are essentially atheists in that aspect because they believe in no higher power. They do believe in an inner strength however.
RemyKnox
God judges you
Satan loves you

kekeke, I dont believe in religion, I just read that somewhere...

That statement was probably made by an anti authoritarian education apostle. And you've seen where that s**t got us. Kids that tell their parents what to do instead of the parents telling their kids. Great, the world is so much better with all that assholes...
Cyanide Lollipop
Before I leave, I will only say a few things to a couple people::

Elric Sister:: I have a hard time believing you know much about your Pagan beliefs. You seem too defensive, and the fact you have a FMA sig and name make me think you're just in it because it seems cool. I may be wrong, and I'm very sorry if I am, but that's just how it appears in how you type.

NewFoundLight and Technocratic_Diplomacy:: You both have good points in argument, but you can't deny that all reliions have self-gratification as a top 10 priority. Without self-happiness, there is no worth in life. But as I said before, we all attain it differently. Christianty prefers to attain self-happiness through the helping of others, Satanists prefer the direct approach while also holding self respect in high regard. We're not bad people just because we believe differently than you, we just choose to follow something differently.

To everyone:: As I've said before, Satanism does not worship Satan. Satan is just the icon, we don't all necesarrily believe he exists we just choose to use him as our mascot. Just like LiveJournal uses Frank the goat. Sure Frank is there, but that doesn't mean he has anything to do with LJ. Satan to Satanism is like your school mascot to your football team. Its only there as a symbol to be recognized. But you're not in it for the mascot.

I was a Pagan before I watched FMA, and I am not being defensive.

I also admit that I DON'T know much about my religion. I am new to it, and I am learning.
The20
RemyKnox
God judges you
Satan loves you

kekeke, I dont believe in religion, I just read that somewhere...

That statement was probably made by an anti authoritarian education apostle. And you've seen where that s**t got us. Kids that tell their parents what to do instead of the parents telling their kids. Great, the world is so much better with all that assholes...
thats right everyone listen to this guy unless he says something retarded thenI'll seem retarded.
Elric Sister
I'll try. I do have a bible, but I don't want to read the entire thing trying to find it, so I am going to ask some of my Christian friends, maybe the priest at the church up the street, and if all else fails, I'll pay someone to read the entire book for me.

I'm going to write your name down so I can remember who to send it to.

Ignorance to knowledge and acceptance is a sin. In many religions. Even Paganism. No offence but if the Bible is such a fairy tale to you, what makes it any different to read than a Harry Potter book?

It won't kill you to read it one more time to help prove your cause.
LordAufChaos
The20
Ezpi

don't worry there alot of "special" people out there.

They call themselves Satanists because Anton LaVey wanted to prove a point. He said that society put so much weight on the word Satan and he wanted to make people realize this.
UshaMajere
Satanism is not based on the Christian Devil you idiot. Satanists are essentially atheists in that aspect because they believe in no higher power. They do believe in an inner strength however.
as siad earlier why are they called satanists then?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff