<3 </3

Well?

Pizza Rolls! 0.61111111111111 61.1% [ 55 ]
Burritoes! 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Technocratic_Diplomacy
Leveyism
In the bible it calls Satan the great antagonist. We declare ourselves to be Satan in that role. As enemies of the herd mentality, and seekers of self satisfaction.

No I don't give a damn that I spelled it wrong. Its a fake religion. "We are all individuals who joined a group thats against herd mentality"

WTF is that? Thats not a religion. Its some angry teenager's stupidity scrawled on the back wall in some alley somewhere. You might as well wear bandanas and call yourself the 5th individulists.

Generic dumbass satanism
We beleive that satan is in fact the true god, and the god in the hebrew texts, and in the newer christian faiths is the great deceiver who is taking credit for things he didn't do.

Which is why old people collect witch craft tomes, and receit bullshit spells before they have huge orgies of old people sex.

Okay... Lets forget for a second there is more evidence that Jesus lived then Ceaser. Lets forget for a moment that the manuscripts to prove the age, and authenticity of the bible are the most for any book in the history of man, and lets forget for a moment that you're an idiot for beleiving this crap.

WHY THE ******** SATAN?

You could have picked ANY other god, any other word, any other of the millions of religions that predate christianity, and Judaism, but you had to pick the bad in the bible.

Why? Was greek mythology to complex for your simple little mind? Did the concepts of Hinduism hurt your head?

And no witch craft doesn't work. You're just a stupid dipshit teen who watched the craft one to many times.

Discuss:

What I should eat for breakfast. I have burritos, and picante suace... Or pizza rolls with ranch dressing.

If you faith was attacked here please defend it. I made this thread for debate, not to be an a*****e.

You ******** cocktard, learn something about the religion before you start bashing it.

The creator picked Lucifer because he wanted power, and God denied it to him. He gave knowledge to mankind through the apple. THAT'S WHY.

Now get the ******** out of here, get back to not4chan.
Elric Sister
+Comatose-Muffin+
I take offense to that 'old people' comment.

I'm not old. stressed

I'm Pagan, not Wiccan, but the two are close enough (if you even see a distinction) that I also felt some offense.
isn't there like different types of paganism, so technically saying your pagan isn't helping us to know what you are.
deathkisss
you should have eggs for breakfast.

3nodding
Cyanide Lollipop
I follow very strongly the morals and rules of Satanism.

Does that make me a bad person?

I don't really care. I'm happy to know there is a religion, or a lie as some people may want to call it, that indulges in things I believe in.

There will be some people who say "you aren't made into a Satanist, you're born that way", but I say that's a load of bull. That's like saying you're born a Christian or Muslim. Its just what you feel comfortable doing.

Satanism doesn't worship Satan. It believes in the self-indulgences in life and giving to those who deserve and earn what they get. It practices respect for others in the manner that the person deserves the respect they get.

There's a reason the symbol for Satanism is an upside down pentagram. The top of a pentagram symbolizes spirit, when you turn it upside down you're draining the energies of the earth into your spirit as a cleansing mechanism so you find a deeper, better you.

So somewhere between the astrophysics therum on ascension, ancient druidic beleifs, and a desire to pleasure your physical body while simultaneously growing spiritually you got stuck.

Oh don't mind me. I'll just be over here letting you continue with your self indulgence while I actually do something productive with my spirituality.
Arivani
Ezpi
I thought that satanics don't believe in either god or the devil
I was going to do a project on it once...

Yeah. Satanists don't actually believe in Satan.

They believe in giving into human greed and desire instead of sacrificing wants on behalf of a God they don't believe in.

Atheists with a rebellious streak, kinda.
wrong satanists{mainstream run of the mill satanists) try to shape themselfto satans image in the bible which was trying to gain power and satisfaction
NewFoundLight
Elric Sister
+Comatose-Muffin+
I take offense to that 'old people' comment.

I'm not old. stressed

I'm Pagan, not Wiccan, but the two are close enough (if you even see a distinction) that I also felt some offense.
isn't there like different types of paganism, so technically saying your pagan isn't helping us to know what you are.

There are different types of Christianity and Satanism, too.

Do they get asked to specify?

No.

I believe in the general worship of nature, Do as thou wilt, but harm none.

I am not Wiccan, I am no specific Pagan religion.

I simply am Pagan.
According to the history channel Satan was the universes first lawyer.
Technocratic_Diplomacy
Boredom Incarnate
A large group of Satanists worship themselves, believing that there can be no greater god then the one within, and you didn't even mention them.

You see grouping Satanists is like saying that Muslims, Jews, and Christianity are all the same thing.

as far as I am concerned they are all the same thing.

Wanna be buddhists who's followers wouldn;t know spiritulity from a slap in the face.

Dude there are some Satanists that don't agree on anything with any of the other Satanists other then the name.
Technocratic_Diplomacy
So somewhere between the astrophysics therum on ascension, ancient druidic beleifs, and a desire to pleasure your physical body while simultaneously growing spiritually you got stuck.

Oh don't mind me. I'll just be over here letting you continue with your self indulgence while I actually do something productive with my spirituality.

As long as you let me indulge in what I want, I'm happy and you're happy. It all works out. : )

But really, I think the best way for anyone to really understand something is to try it out. Not saying you need to test Satanism out to understand it, its all in what you wanna do, therefore self-gratification is in all religions. You can't deny that. We all just choose to attain it differently. : )
Xamael
Technocratic_Diplomacy
Whatever. I'm upgrading toa robot body, and a computer brain eventually anyway. So humanity can take their flaws, and shove them right up their collective asses!
I'm afraid that, when you do that, I will have to destroy you.

You see, robots are the natural enemies of vampires.

Bring it you old world spectre! The true magic of science will rend your flesh, and feast from your immortal soul!
` Murder
You ******** cocktard, learn something about the religion before you start bashing it.

The creator picked Lucifer because he wanted power, and God denied it to him. He gave knowledge to mankind through the apple. THAT'S WHY.

Learn some respect. He wasn't bashing anything he was questioning. There's a difference. So take the stick out of your a** and put out the flame on your keyboard. Its only the internet. 8 )
Technocratic_Diplomacy
Irving Mason
*Shudder.* Thor... God damn those comics were a disgrace to Norse mythology.

scream I liked comic book Thor! He had a hammer, and a hot chick for a gilrfriend!

Thor! He dressed up like a woman to trick giants and pulled it off, he threw his hammer senselessly, he got a large chunk of whetstone perminantly embedded in the side of his head, and he died fighting Jormungand at Ragnarok! =O And he DESERVED IT. Jormungand never did anything wrong, he was just born and suddenly Odin tried to DROWN the baby inhuman god. As far as I'm concerned, he got pay back and actually deserved to be a survivor of Ragnarok.
` Murder
Technocratic_Diplomacy
Leveyism
In the bible it calls Satan the great antagonist. We declare ourselves to be Satan in that role. As enemies of the herd mentality, and seekers of self satisfaction.

No I don't give a damn that I spelled it wrong. Its a fake religion. "We are all individuals who joined a group thats against herd mentality"

WTF is that? Thats not a religion. Its some angry teenager's stupidity scrawled on the back wall in some alley somewhere. You might as well wear bandanas and call yourself the 5th individulists.

Generic dumbass satanism
We beleive that satan is in fact the true god, and the god in the hebrew texts, and in the newer christian faiths is the great deceiver who is taking credit for things he didn't do.

Which is why old people collect witch craft tomes, and receit bullshit spells before they have huge orgies of old people sex.

Okay... Lets forget for a second there is more evidence that Jesus lived then Ceaser. Lets forget for a moment that the manuscripts to prove the age, and authenticity of the bible are the most for any book in the history of man, and lets forget for a moment that you're an idiot for beleiving this crap.

WHY THE ******** SATAN?

You could have picked ANY other god, any other word, any other of the millions of religions that predate christianity, and Judaism, but you had to pick the bad in the bible.

Why? Was greek mythology to complex for your simple little mind? Did the concepts of Hinduism hurt your head?

And no witch craft doesn't work. You're just a stupid dipshit teen who watched the craft one to many times.

Discuss:

What I should eat for breakfast. I have burritos, and picante suace... Or pizza rolls with ranch dressing.

If you faith was attacked here please defend it. I made this thread for debate, not to be an a*****e.

Ooooo ow, the burning.

Yeah dude. Your new age science fiction writers TOTALLY got it right! Forget the ancient writings of a text with profound ideas, and concepts in it. Lets say that Satan made the tree! (when it was actually god according tot he original texts)

Lets say Satan gave man free will (when it was actually god in the original texts)

and lets say satan gave them the apple of knowledge between good and evil. (when it was actually a snake in the original texts.)

You know what the difference is between star trek based religions, and satanic religions? Star Trek fan fiction is better written!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff