Welcome to Gaia! ::

m3rcury aff3ct
eww theyre hairy .
.___.

*sigh* Yeah, many men are. They're not all waxed, made-up pretty boys. Not all homosexuals are your pretty emo kids who all the girls drool after. Plenty of them are ugly. Get used to it, it's reality.

God, and I thought straight men were bad enough with their 'we are obsessed with hot lesbians but we hate all lesbians who dare to be ugly' business.

I like manly men but that was.... cry
Furry pr0n. O_o
God, if you don't like it, don't reply. ;-;
LOL Fun fun. cool
Spatterdash
m3rcury aff3ct
eww theyre hairy .
.___.

*sigh* Yeah, many men are. They're not all waxed, made-up pretty boys. Not all homosexuals are your pretty emo kids who all the girls drool after. Plenty of them are ugly. Get used to it, it's reality. l

Gah! But I find bears so hot!

I can't help who I am, and people hating on yoru fetish or whatever is bullshit. I know I don't like "emo kids" or whatever, but I don't go around making people feel bad becuase of it. o_O There are a lot of sexual attractions that everyone needs to be tolerant of.
PostingOnAMule
Spatterdash
m3rcury aff3ct
eww theyre hairy .
.___.

*sigh* Yeah, many men are. They're not all waxed, made-up pretty boys. Not all homosexuals are your pretty emo kids who all the girls drool after. Plenty of them are ugly. Get used to it, it's reality. l

I can't help who I am, and people hating on yoru fetish or whatever is bullshit. I know I don't like "emo kids" or whatever, but I don't go around making people feel bad becuase of it. o_O There are a lot of sexual attractions that everyone needs to be tolerant of.
I'm heterophobic. So what? lol
PostingOnAMule
Spatterdash
m3rcury aff3ct
eww theyre hairy .
.___.

I didn't mean to imply the bears are ugly fellas - not my thing, but I know there's plenty who consider them hot stuff. I was just moaning about people liking gay men then getting disgusted if they see a picture of some who don't fit the pretty boy stereotype.
Eh, everyone's got their own tastes, and unless they're harmful in some way there's no reason to say someone else's preference is disgusting.
Spatterdash
PostingOnAMule
Spatterdash
m3rcury aff3ct
eww theyre hairy .
.___.

I didn't mean to imply the bears are ugly fellas - not my thing, but I know there's plenty who consider them hot stuff. I was just moaning about people liking gay men then getting disgusted if they see a picture of some who don't fit the pretty boy stereotype.
Eh, everyone's got their own tastes, and unless they're harmful in some way there's no reason to say someone else's preference is disgusting.

Yeah that's what this topic was about but no one really discussed it. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces