Welcome to Gaia! ::

I mean, looking at random thread titles on here there's shitty English and in signatures it's the same. This comes from people who I know can read and write properly.

Why is it "cool" or "LOLXD IRONIC" to act like you can't read and write in your own ******** native language?

Desirable Lunatic

I ask myself this question every single day.

Kawaii Girl

it just is

Trendsetter

Because the gd isn't serious at all.
After Midnight Booty Call

I think it's ridiculous that people think they have to be in an incredibly serious setting in order to be somewhat intelligent.

Kawaii Girl

I Am Unknowing

I think it's ridiculous that people think they have to be in an incredibly serious setting in order to be somewhat intelligent.
you're hungry, eat a snickers

Magical Cat

im sure most of use are very capable of speaking properly

we just are too lazy too

okay this isnt a college paper

Magical Cat

i am not canadian
I Am Unknowing

you're hungry, eat a snickers
lofl

Cute Girl

I Am Unknowing
I mean, looking at random thread titles on here there's shitty English and in signatures it's the same.
smh
I Am Unknowing

your idea of intelligence is very unintelligent
peace

Cute Girl

I Am Unknowing

i think its ridiculous people equate proper english with intelligence

In a relationship with Satans Plantations

Timid Tipper

It's odd because that is a new thing here.
At least a year ago anyone that typed like an idiot that didn't have a avatar specifically made to look retarded would get made fun of for posting like that.

Invisible Friend

12,515 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment we are not alone

Because people in the GD are lazy as ********.
I agree with you, to be honest. About your opinion. So that's why I spell my words out fully and properly.
Eh, what can you do though. People are going to be people.

We create our own lives and our own feelings of love, hate, and loneliness

Star

I try to type out my sentences properly. If I am on a phone, I don't try as hard. I'm not going to s**t on people who are too lazy to type out a word. I know what they're trying to say. If I don't, then I will ask them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff