Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXSundayComicsXx
Plastic Spoon!
GOD DOESN'T EXIST BECAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE ME.

WHO DOESN'T LIKE ME?

NOBODY, THAT'S WHO.

I don't have paticular feelings about you so far. Seems like you hate yourself.

Therefor, he does not exist. biggrin
xterumixxkusunokix
Many things are just.....blah..........things you can never understand. But God is a powerful concept. It's the followers, not God himself. It's hard to explain. Christians.....are always trying to convert people. But it doesnt mean I have to believe in that. God is nothing. I'm happy with Buddhism. If you think you did wrong, forgive yourself and try again. Theres always chances. However, when u choose not to repent for your wrongdoing........bad karma will follow and im not talking about changing into flies or whatever. I'd hate to be threatened to hell. It doesnt work that way. It just scares people to death and give them more to worry. Its almost like living your life in fear. I have more to explain but its hard.....
You're an idiot.

Christians are NOT always trying to convert people.

Also: The ******** do you mean, changing into flies?

Last but not least: I don't live my life in fear because I was taught that God forgives all sins, as long as you are sorry and try to make up for what you did.

So much for your dumbass point.
op does have a point, though. If you aren't willing to changefrom doing bad things ' Somethin's gonna getcha'. be it karma or god. Did you know that hell has actually been in the bible for the past 40 years or so, about thetime the new world translation came out. before that, the word was shoel, which meant the grave
cuze i said so
SaucyKing
xterumixxkusunokix
Many things are just.....blah..........things you can never understand. But God is a powerful concept. It's the followers, not God himself. It's hard to explain. Christians.....are always trying to convert people. But it doesnt mean I have to believe in that. God is nothing. I'm happy with Buddhism. If you think you did wrong, forgive yourself and try again. Theres always chances. However, when u choose not to repent for your wrongdoing........bad karma will follow and im not talking about changing into flies or whatever. I'd hate to be threatened to hell. It doesnt work that way. It just scares people to death and give them more to worry. Its almost like living your life in fear. I have more to explain but its hard.....
You're an idiot.

Christians are NOT always trying to convert people.

Also: The ******** do you mean, changing into flies?

Last but not least: I don't live my life in fear because I was taught that God forgives all sins, as long as you are sorry and try to make up for what you did.

So much for your dumbass point.
You know how probable Evolution is?

1 in 1(Sixty Zeros go here. (I don't want to stretch the page.)) chance for even one living cell to have appeared.

That same equation would happen for every processes of "Evolution."

God can't be proven and nor can evolution. It's a stalemate no matter what.
And the discussion is found

Somewhere over the rainbow.

If you plan on making a point

Learn how to write what you are trying to say

No one can read your mind!
cause no one really "believes" in god's ideals!
Corner Ninja
xXSundayComicsXx
Plastic Spoon!

WHO DOESN'T LIKE ME?

NOBODY, THAT'S WHO.

Just like the E on the end of Therefore?

He exist just seems to hate himself.
xXSundayComicsXx
Corner Ninja
xXSundayComicsXx
Plastic Spoon!

WHO DOESN'T LIKE ME?

NOBODY, THAT'S WHO.

Just like the E on the end of Therefore?

He exist just seems to hate himself.

Oh ******** you, and your grammar Nazi-ness.... stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas