Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't understand it. The only time I can get them to drink whiskey is when I break out an expenssive a** bottle of crown, and make a white russian with it or something. But whenever I throw a party, or go out to one, almost all the girls drink exclussively whiskey, or b*tch beer. Why? What do ladies have against Whiskey and Tequilla? Tell me, I want to know.
Whiskey and tequila make a lot of women's pussies sore.

(So I've heard)
Tequilla makes me puke - that's a good reason to not drink it.

I love Bailey's Irish Cream, which has whiskey in it.

Vodka is spelled with a k.
azulmagia

(So I've heard)

So does my d**k, but girls still keep coming back to it.
Vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol. D:

Kind of smells like Windex.
Trazz Is Pissed
azulmagia

(So I've heard)

So does my d**k, but girls still keep coming back to it.

LOL, touché.
Ultimate Raven
I don't understand it. The only time I can get them to drink whiskey is when I break out an expenssive a** bottle of crown, and make a white russian with it or something. But whenever I throw a party, or go out to one, almost all the girls drink exclussively whiskey, or b*tch beer. Why? What do ladies have against Whiskey and Tequilla? Tell me, I want to know.

I like Baileys, on the rocks. Or if i'm at a club, long island ice teas.
Yeah i know it's spelled with a k, i'm just kinda lazy and my finger was already down by the "c" since I had typed the "v" previously. But if you're gonna make a big deal about it fine.

Bailey's taste nothing like whiskey though, it's really a completely different drink.
Vodka is revolting s**t.

Sometimes I'm in the mood for tequila, but I'm working-class and therefore I'm a beer drinker.

7,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Personally, I hate vodka. I prefer rum. heart
Russians are manly and have sexy accents.

It's instinctive.
Plenty of girls drink other spirits...

But for the most part, it seems to be beer and coolers. It's hard to get a girl to slam shots of rum/anything with ya.
Ultimate Raven
Yeah i know it's spelled with a k, i'm just kinda lazy and my finger was already down by the "c" since I had typed the "v" previously. But if you're gonna make a big deal about it fine.

Bailey's taste nothing like whiskey though, it's really a completely different drink.

Bailey's Irish Creme has whiskey in it, read the label!

I'm not a spelling teacher
Dralion
Vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol. D:

Kind of smells like Windex.

Vodka doesn't really smell too bad. Sure you're not thinking of everclear, 'cause that stuff does smell bad (6 shots of that and I'm good for the night). And most Vodka's (like smirnoff) are flavored now
Ultimate Raven

Exactly, baileys taste like coffee + alcohol. It's why I drink it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff